Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, usually when Hot Toys posts a "Coming Soon" photo, isn't that typically a photo of the next 5-6 figures that are actually released? And refresh my memory, the latest photo has Spidey, Stark, IM Mk 42 PPS, Ada Wong, 1/4 batman....

here, found it:

529148_410659002371815_1768003597_n.jpg

the IP bust. So far out of those, Tony Stark and Wong are the only ones released, right? And Spiderman and Mk 42 both still show September on the SSC website.

So I'm saying that we're less than a month from final product photos for Spidey.

I don't know, usually when Hot Toys posts a "Coming Soon" photo, isn't that typically a photo of the next 5-6 figures that are actually released? And refresh my memory, the latest photo has Spidey, Stark, IM Mk 42 PPS, Ada Wong, 1/4 batman....

here, found it:

529148_410659002371815_1768003597_n.jpg

the IP bust. So far out of those, Tony Stark and Wong are the only ones released, right? And Spiderman and Mk 42 both still show September on the SSC website.

So I'm saying that we're less than a month from final product photos for Spidey.

By this prediction we could possibly have our Spideys in-hand by end of October/Early November then! :panic:

That's fine, this is gonna have to wait anyways. Just ordered Evil Superman. So another month or two is fine by me. I just WANNA SEE A NEW PIC!

When it finally arrives, i doubt it'll meet expectations.

They've delayed it so long that in order for it to be acceptable it must be utter perfection, and the chance of that isn't high.

Not to mention every elay is losing them sales.

This might be teased and after a few days launched, perhaps by the last week of the month.

OMG's been posting funny teasing stuff that sort of gives away that the next figure to be launched would be the 1/4 scale Batman. His last post on the QS001 thread kind of tells he's already got the figure and is maybe doing a photoshoot now.

I just don't get it, why is it so hard for Hot Toys to release this figure? I thought for sure this would come before the 1/4 Batman.

I just don't get it, why is it so hard for Hot Toys to release this figure? I thought for sure this would come before the 1/4 Batman.

Beats me. When the Coming Soon photo first came out, I thought Spidey would definitely come out first. I don't even have this on PO, it's just that I feel for those who do that I don't mind it being released before Batman which I PO'd. Alas, Tony and Ada came out first, both just mere months after they were announced.

Tony and Ada prove that it's possible for HT to release figures on time, considering that both figures have newly developed bodies and stuff. Heck, HT even resculpted Tony's head weeks after they got rants when the first proto was shown.

So, what gives? Maybe HT is on Tony Stark's payroll? It feels as if Spidey was just included to console those who pre-ordered.

This might be teased and after a few days launched, perhaps by the last week of the month.

OMG's been posting funny teasing stuff that sort of gives away that the next figure to be launched would be the 1/4 scale Batman. His last post on the QS001 thread kind of tells he's already got the figure and is maybe doing a photoshoot now.

Hilarious. HT really is taking the piss with this figure.:mad:
:lol

After buying Evil Superman i can wait. But i read on a HK forum that the delay is due to the shirt. (if i'm translating that right)

/who knows

Back