Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checked all the tracking on my kitbash gear and is going to take ages!!! having said that, I don't even have the figure yet so i guess all i would be able to do is look at a headless PP until it arrives! :lol

Still, it'd be better than no Parker at all...

969233_10151807033093528_649863440_n.jpg

there it is guys, the last bit before the Parker head comes...he is even wearing socks!

just need to dye his bag blue now

and that is the reference from the movie where he is visiting Dr. Connors and asking him about lizards

Looks great. What bag did you end up getting?

Sorry to throw anybody under the bus but honestly who wants a broken figure for almost the same price as you can just go get the new figure that's still currently in stock on sideshow collectibles.com and just make sure you don't break the shoulders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any Spiderman on eBay that is above 150 bucks with those broken shoulders is a complete ripoff

be patient, I have a felling there are going to be a lot of spideys for sale(with broken shoulders) for cheaper
great thing is, you can pose em with broken shoulders

I think im going to pick up one with just the spidey body, spidey head, and hands
cant wait, its a sweet lookin suit

In anticipation for the new Spiderman that just came out I sold my Spiderman three version and now I ended up rebuying one because as much as I want the new Spiderman just came out I don't have to worry about it breaking and I'm stuck with it so the Spiderman three version won't break I put in every single position possible and instills in great condition so I'm happy with that

I'm just hoping for when the new amazing Spiderman two comes out so hot toys makes a figure that doesn't keep breaking that's the one I have to hope for

be patient, I have a felling there are going to be a lot of spideys for sale(with broken shoulders) for cheaper
great thing is, you can pose em with broken shoulders

I think im going to pick up one with just the spidey body, spidey head, and hands
cant wait, its a sweet lookin suit

If he works just fine with the broken shoulders why would they sell for much less? IMO maybe a slight discount but if everything works as normal why discount it heavily?

If he works just fine with the broken shoulders why would they sell for much less? IMO maybe a slight discount but if everything works as normal why discount it heavily?

I think its because people wont buy them at a slight discount, when you can get a brand new, undamaged one, for a little more

Because everything doesn't work alright both shoulders are broken so who would pay almost regular price for a figure that's broken you can get a brand-new figure for basically $20-$30 more

I think its because people wont buy them at a slight discount, when you can get a brand new, undamaged one, for a little more

Because everything doesn't work alright both shoulders are broken so who would pay almost regular price for a figure that's broken you can get a brand-new figure for basically $20-$30 more

Yea but if they work well enough im sure people may be willing to keep them and not sell them for dirt cheap.

I have to say that buying a figure with two broken shoulders does not sound appealing to me, especially at only a slight discount. It does not matter weather the suit holds the broken pieces in place cause the bottom line is its broken.

Back