Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say that buying a figure with two broken shoulders does not sound appealing to me, especially at only a slight discount. It does not matter weather the suit holds the broken pieces in place cause the bottom line is its broken.
I'm a buyer at $125

thats about cost

im talking about an opened spidey, with broken shoulders, no box, no Andrew Garfield head, with spidey head and hands
a guy here is selling the exact setup, but for $165
I figured it will come down with time and supply

Still can't get photobucket figured out so sorry for the thumbnail.

Just got Parker's new coat and new shoes come tomorrow. Then I just need to mod his backpack and he should be done.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB
Ended up getting mine last night. Really like him a lot. Suit is great and I even like the Garfield head sculpt. And no I haven't been brave enough to move the shoulders yet but it's pretty irrelevant for me since I don't have the room in a cabinet for anything dramatic. Couple quick crappy iPhone shots. Yea my wife's desk is a tad dusty. :lol

Ended up getting mine last night. Really like him a lot. Suit is great and I even like the Garfield head sculpt. And no I haven't been brave enough to move the shoulders yet but it's pretty irrelevant for me since I don't have the room in a cabinet for anything dramatic. Couple quick crappy iPhone shots. Yea my wife's desk is a tad dusty. :lol

Congrats! :clap

Glad you like him.

Last edited:
I know the shoulders are fragile on this but the legs aren't surely you could pose him something like this with the legs spread out and just raise the forearms and not the shoulders? Would it really damage the suit if you left it in this pose?

AmazingSpider-man-142_zps8a4ec035.jpg~original

I know the shoulders are fragile on this but the legs aren't surely you could pose him something like this with the legs spread out and just raise the forearms and not the shoulders? Would it really damage the suit if you left it in this pose?

AmazingSpider-man-142_zps8a4ec035.jpg~original

Oh yea that can easily be done. I just took a couple quick pics this morning. I can take one like that and post it later. I just can't have him in a cabinet like that yet due to room constraints. As you can see from my first pic the legs are really poseable. The suit fits nice and snug but has enough give for posing without feeling like it will rip or warp.

He looks great. Congrats man.
:duff

Just ordered a PP head this morning. So far only got the least important part to my kitbash, a t-shirt:(
I hate waiting...

Let's see if this works.

Huzzah!!!! Thanks Darkmatter. FullMetal will now be posting pics. Now I really have a reason to start taking some quality pics.

Back