Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last couple :wave

2d7825ee33cd1dd8a5511b714076a640_zps8ed0a9a6.jpg

I loved this one so much that I made it my iPad wallpaper. Thanks for the upload!

zypu8yhe.jpg

Ok ok, so what's the situation here? What's the percentage of reported broken shoulders? Is it a staggering amount? Isolated?

I think one person that has had the guts to pose this figure has not had broken shoulders. Everyone else refuses to move the shoulders in case they break. I think at least three people have reported broken shoulders.

I think one person that has had the guts to pose this figure has not had broken shoulders. Everyone else refuses to move the shoulders in case they break. I think at least three people have reported broken shoulders.

Hmmm...3 you say? I can see why it'd be a cause for concern. This isn't the first time something like this happened.

I ordered two....honestly, I'm getting nervous about it too.

Hmmm...3 you say? I can see why it'd be a cause for concern. This isn't the first time something like this happened.

I ordered two....honestly, I'm getting nervous about it too.

At least three, possibly more. There is cause for concern. Even the person who didn't break his shoulders had to follow directions from some thread on this board. They are just really fragile.

At least three, possibly more. There is cause for concern. Even the person who didn't break his shoulders had to follow directions from some thread on this board. They are just really fragile.

This just begs the question...wtf went on with HT and this figure?? Epic delays, shoddy shoulders....wtf??

This just begs the question...wtf went on with HT and this figure?? Epic delays, shoddy shoulders....wtf??

:exactly:

I mean Medicom released theirs less than 6 months after the movie!This has been in development for nearly a year and a half. You would expect it to be pretty much perfect. Instead it seems like a rush job, how could they not have built this better? Their mentality it seems is as long as they give you instructions not to raise the arms over 80 degrees or it will break, then it is ok to make it fragile. I mean if they can't make the figure without it being fragile they should of just made it a power pose statue with an iconic Spiderman pose like Ryno said. :dunno

Back