Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey can anyone run me through how to take the mask off of the head on this guy please? Also, if anyone wants to sell any HT stand with the clear pole i.e. flight stand, P.M. me a price and some pics please. Thanks!

Hey can anyone run me through how to take the mask off of the head on this guy please? Also, if anyone wants to sell any HT stand with the clear pole i.e. flight stand, P.M. me a price and some pics please. Thanks!

Taking off the mask involves pulling out the lenses which are glued in place. Once they're both out the mask can be slid off. I posted a pic of the head blank with the lenses removed quite a few pages back.

MtNQsFv.jpg

That's an awesome pose! :hi5:

I didn't even notice the stand at first. I was wondering how it was holding up in that position. Took me a second to figure it out. :lol

Nice pose :clap How's the shoulders on yours

Cheers :)

I posted on the other page, they are perfect. As I said if I hadn't been witness to this uproar I wouldn't have any doubts. It's actually my favourite Hot Toy I own. I mean, what a pose for Spidey! I can't imagine ever changing it.

I've taken him out the pose to check the fabric, seems to crease but it uncreases just as well as it creases and looks fine. The only thing I'm cautious of is the feet, I broke my last Spidey's ankle and fixed it, don't think I could take the suit off this one so I'm not bending the feet too much (not even too the limit as depicted on the leaflet).

I say everyone should pick him up. He was worth the wait, so glad it's a different suit to the original. I prefer this one over both prior versions (which I own). I would pick up a Lizard to go with him even though I disliked the look of him in the film.

I'm hoping we get more Spidey stuff, both original and new figures in the near future.

No 14 day notice went out to anyone which is odd, just a few flexers. It's been well over a month since the first official release of this guy over seas and US reviewers got it from ssc at least a week ago. Everyone else should have theirs by now.. I don't see how that's hard to understand.

They have probably realised there is actually a shoulder issue and are now freaking out about what to do.
"Damn, we already said we fixed it"
:lol

Back