Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious if anyone in the USA has gotten their advanced notice yet on this shipping? If I recall correctly its 14 days notice... so if no one has heard by now it will be an after X-mas delivery.

I lurk around at SF and haven't heard anything for what it's worth. But yeah, I agree. If nothing yet, then I say Christmas is out the window. And honestly, it probably won't be until AFTER the 1st at this point.

Remember when people preordered this figure for Christmas 2012 presents? Yeah...that was...funny?

lol, that's unreal
I started looking at 1/6th figs in july this year, cant believe this fig has been in the works that long
:thud:

Weren't people saying this will ship from SSC on the 21st?

I'd spoken to SSC customer service via 'live chat' deliberately on that exact subject and I was told that I was going to be charged on the 20th...definitely was, not if or maybe as I asked very specifically on that point...and that it would ship out a couple of days after.

Finally received Parker's new glasses in the mail. They're from the ThreeA Nightwatch Commander figure. Think I'm going to bleach and dye the coat brown and this bash should be done.

Back