Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone please explain how to request a pack out, how much it costs, and it's benefits please?

^ you call customer service or go on their chat service, give them your order number and request a pack out. It costs $10 on top of whatever shipping cost. Benefits are you guarantee your brown shipper and art box arrive in mint condition, and lately they are throwing in free stuff for packed out orders, mostly cosbabies, some people get Angelica 1/6 HTs.

I just want to say the Spidey Photos and custom Peter Parkers on here are great. I am just really on the fence with this figure. Just with the QC issues and the new costume coming some time in the next million years it makes me wonder if I should hold out, but I dont want to make the mistake I made with Nick Fury. Anyhow I have been viewing this site for nearly a year now and thought I would make the jump today.

^ you call customer service or go on their chat service, give them your order number and request a pack out. It costs $10 on top of whatever shipping cost. Benefits are you guarantee your brown shipper and art box arrive in mint condition, and lately they are throwing in free stuff for packed out orders, mostly cosbabies, some people get Angelica 1/6 HTs.

Thanks a lot!

I just want to say the Spidey Photos and custom Peter Parkers on here are great. I am just really on the fence with this figure. Just with the QC issues and the new costume coming some time in the next million years it makes me wonder if I should hold out, but I dont want to make the mistake I made with Nick Fury. Anyhow I have been viewing this site for nearly a year now and thought I would make the jump today.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! Personally, I'm going to wait for the assumed HT AS2 figure. I've also been visiting this site for years, yet rarely post. There's some very talented members and customizers here, whereas I've received some great ideas!!!

Received an email saying my final flex order will be charged soon! Its almost time! :clap

Congrats to all of those that'd preordered this, I know that you've waited a LONG time!!!

also anyone else have a sharp chin issue with the mask head? The chin on mine is super sharp, it looks wierd

Got mine today, love him. Shoulders are fine. If I hadn't read so much on here about the damn things I never would've taken a second glance at them they feel perfect. (Mine was from Hong Kong)

here is the chin issue, there is a sharp bump on his chin, kind of like a small horn....its hard to see with iphone camera but it is quite visible irl and its just bothering, so I wanted to see if anyone else here has this issue?

FZgJnVU.png

^^Stitching... makes every figure unique in certain ways... you can take the mask and restitch so the bump is less obvious.

Well if you're posing the question above... I suppose you'll unlikely to be doing that....

LOVE THIS POSE!!!!! I still can't get hold of one of these! Argh!

Bri

Thanks :) I'm pretty pleased with it! Works well with both headsculpts! Try loontentoys on eBay, that's where I had mine on preorder for over a year and a half lol! He's got them for a good price!

Thanks :) I'm pretty pleased with it! Works well with both headsculpts! Try loontentoys on eBay, that's where I had mine on preorder for over a year and a half lol! He's got them for a good price!

Awesome pose

it might, I know Iron Monger was quite a wait, though not necessarily from PO as we saw it before that. Iron man mk 6 was pretty long too

Back