Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of you really need to chill out and stop being jerks just because you can. running members off because you feel you can just say whatever you want won't be tolerated. :)

Folks aren't always going to get along. It's the nature of man. But we can try to remain civil, I think, and minimize name-calling. If you can't show respect, then try to show some simulated respect. If someone just completely rubs you the wrong way and you can't find a way to mutually resolve your dispute, then yes, the "ignore list" exists for a purpose. Use it.

If folks are trolling, point it out and report posts. Even if some of it is hard to catch, guys who are repeat offenders will eventually be identified and dealt with if necessary. One member in particular was creating a stir in some of these threads, and is now not causing those same problems. It is not due to random chance that this occurred.

Calling people "pathetic," saying they are "mental midgets" etc. is not acceptable. Context and history are irrelevant. So please discontinue such behavior.

4PM and UPS truck still hasn't stopped by. They usually get here at 10AM. Of all the days to be late why today. :monkey2

astrangecover17x.jpg

Wow...some of you Freaks need to really chill out. If you can't get along or show respect to other members then I suggest you stop coming into this thread, use the ignore button or take it to PMs.

Like Josh stated earlier, driving off new members in any manner will not be tolerated.

Viking Spawn

Starfleet Captain

Darth Snoopy

thanks for the warm welcome...

You're welcome! :duff

love this figure! buddy took great shot of it for me.

Very nice picture!

Hi Collectors.. (Iron Man Fans :wave)

i am New and this is my first post in this Great Forum

i just want to thank you all for the details and photos for the this great figure.. i think this is one of the best figures HT made

i ordered mine (Regular Version) 4 days back and it shipped today from Hong Kong... :yess:

it will take time to deliver (2 Weeks) as i live overseas (Middle east)

will share some photos for sure

Welcome to the Freaks! So aptly named :) look forward to your pictures.

------------------------------------------

I'd love to see more pictures in here now the figures hitting the US, the endless pissing contest in this thread and others make it easier to spend less time on here. So much drama and frustration about toys, if you don't agree with someone or don't like what their saying how about putting them on ignore or just ignore the post. Just adding to the problem here as no doubt some keyboard warrior will get offended about this post.........

oh well i'm just here for the toys, so to those that have it could we get some more pics please if you have a chance :) and also is it possible to use white paper in the chest and eye pieces as i wanna take the batteries out of mine? Thanks in advance for any help!

Viking Spawn

Starfleet Captain

Darth Snoopy

thanks for the warm welcome...

Welcome to the boards, and congratulations on your Mark7.

Please excuse any of the craziness posted in here as we are all addicts of HT figures and can get a little out of hand sometimes...:lol...

Please post any pics you can of your Mark7 when you can.

Thanks all for your Support and your manners ...

i Know sometimes people debate about details etc ...
even then it still a good thing (as long as it is in a Civilized debate) as we can know all the opinions and could be helpful to know what to expect (at least to me personally)

this thread is created to let everyone write his opinion about this masterpiece

My opinion:

The Figure looks Great from the photos and videos published (Didn't receive my MK7 yet )
it is look real but a mini version :) .. and i thing a little small issues (if founded) will not effect the value of this Figure

believe me you are all lucky to have this masterpiece
if you like it then that is the point of buying it
if you don't , you can sell it any time with a profit also...

i hope to see more photos here specially with a lot of Poses around the other avengers members as it can help me decide how to pose my MK7 :)

i will add some photos when i receive it for sure

Now i have small gift for you

.. if any body still want this awesome piece with a good price.. Angolz still accepting Pre-orders for better prices than ebay .. and they will ship it soon maybe this week ot next week Max.
they are trusted Site as i bought before from them and they delivered right as described..

sorry for my english as i am foreign
and have a nice day all

Yes, they are reliable. Bought a few things from them.

Sweet! just ordered the mark 7 from them, although i missed out when it was $290, now its 320. Still cheaper than buying it from sideshow due to import fees.

UPS guy came but no one was home, CRAP!!! now I'll have to wait till Friday CRAAAAAAAAP!

Back