Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d29p.jpg

bzs6.jpg

Yup. Got my 14 Day "heads up" from SSC via email for my regular version. Should be here around the 26th. I'm ready for it. I'll tell you what.

Got mine today but can't dig into him yet. I had a back procedure done and I'm on my back in the bed for a few days. It's KILLING me. Ha. With BD7 and Hulk on PO the M6 is all I need. I'm so praying for a Banner to be officially offered, maybe a sleeveless Thor and the foot solider to name a few.

Yay I got my 14 day notice too and its coming on the perfect date too. The 26th pay day yay!!! Now bring us Hulk next and I'll be satisfied.

Kept tweaking it some more and it's coming to end.

Going to make one more minor adjustment tomorrow to even out both eyes and then get around to painting it soon.

Here's a comparison between my mod and the original.

9275419484_cd7e32ea29_c.jpg

9275419622_23d8b824a9_c.jpg

Just pulled Thor out of the box as well, as Cap says "Waiting for 1 more......"

They do look great together, don't they. :)

I really hope this Iron Man lives up to all the hype. Cuz I'd hate to have gone through all this trauma only to be mildly satisfied.

It will. I love this thing! :wink1:

A few of the red and gold Marks.

What a display! :hi5:

And yes, I see a Hulk! I'm officially jealous of you! :thud:

FINALLY!!!!

14 day ship notice for the regular. shipping AFTER comic con. where have i heard that one?

Back