Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're probably like me, and after getting all those Hall of Armor bases (you were expected HT to sell some type of kits to finish the complete hall), instead they make the entire Hall; bases and all and leave you hanging.

Yea, I originally wanted my IM figures to be displayed the same way in a sort of "HoA" like way. I have no plans to get the HoA, the price and size is too much, plus I'm expecting HT to make ten or more IM suits before the end of next year.

For now. I assume the prices will drop once the ex and regular finishes shipping. Don't think these will last at $400 a piece especially the regular.
Besides, selling it for $380-400 on eBay minus the eBay fee would be nearly the same price

Just out of curiosity, why do you think the price will drop once the EX and regular finishes shipping? Aren't they pretty much sold out everywhere? Wouldn't that only make the value of the figure rise?

Just wondering what your reasoning is :wave

Just out of curiosity, why do you think the price will drop once the EX and regular finishes shipping? Aren't they pretty much sold out everywhere? Wouldn't that only make the value of the figure rise?

Just wondering what your reasoning is :wave

:exactly:

thought that myself.

:exactly:

thought that myself.

:lol

I guess maybe once all the figures have shipped, there maybe more on ebay listed that will lower the price.

But I think once its sold out at retail price, it's just going to cause people to charge even more on ebay. :dunno

:lol

I guess maybe once all the figures have shipped, there maybe more on ebay listed that will lower the price.

But I think once its sold out at retail price, it's just going to cause people to charge even more on ebay. :dunno

the ex is a very poor excuse for high prices, one of the worst ones weve got, I think people will realize that it isnt worth the extra money which could potentially bring the prices down

the ex is a very poor excuse for high prices, one of the worst ones weve got, I think people will realize that it isnt worth the extra money which could potentially bring the prices down

I agree, the exclusive holographic mark vii isn't important to me at all! I could care less about it, but I got it anyway :rotfl

as long as you didnt over pay then its a nice extra, but $100 dollars? id rather snort blow off a hookers *** for that

Nah, I got it from Sideshow. So, really I paid an extra $13 for it because there was no free shipping for the Exclusive Version.

Finally will be home tonight to open my figures, cant wait.

Btw, in the long run, the EX will be worth $50~100 more.

I really didn't mind spending an extra $13 to get my figure when I was already spending $250 + taxes.

Also, it meant I would be getting my Mark VII a month earlier or however long the wait is for the regular to arrive. :yess:

Look at this pretty picture....

164199_626963657323255_861425699_n.jpg

Mine converted on Friday so there's still a chance. I think I got on the WL at the end of April/beginning of May. Can't remember exactly.

I am on 3 waitlists for this figure...someone has to convert or find one soon...all this trouble to get one and this is the one that Hot Toys made the largest production run...grrr...and THOR and Captain America are sitting on store shelves getting dusty...

Back