Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who still need this guy, inbox me. My lcs still is offering him on PRE ORDER for retail.

Last edited:
Hello all.. I'm new to the board. I just received my very first Hot Toys figure which happens to be Iron Man MK VII. I wasn't sure EXACTLY what to expect though I better have been impressed considering the money I paid on eBay for this sucker! I'm happy to report that I am not feeling buyers remorse. This guy is incredible. I just need a better stand because I don't think he feel very stable on the one provided with the figure. Any recommendations?

2vto9zt.jpg

2lm5dz7.jpg

vxgnrp.jpg

You could pre-order one of the Hall of Armor Displays (if you wanna drop $130 :dunno), but I guess it depends on how you want to display him.

I'm getting a HoA to display my Mark 1 (2.0) in because that's my favorite armor, so it will stand out more.

Hello all.. I'm new to the board. I just received my very first Hot Toys figure which happens to be Iron Man MK VII. I wasn't sure EXACTLY what to expect though I better have been impressed considering the money I paid on eBay for this sucker! I'm happy to report that I am not feeling buyers remorse. This guy is incredible. I just need a better stand because I don't think he feel very stable on the one provided with the figure. Any recommendations?

2vto9zt.jpg

2lm5dz7.jpg

vxgnrp.jpg

:welcome Royce!

Great pics! I can't wait to have mine! I'm actually going to display him on my War Machine Milk edition base to have him in a flying pose. Also preordered the BD Mk VII which I will pose in more of an action stance

You could pre-order one of the Hall of Armor Displays (if you wanna drop $130 :dunno), but I guess it depends on how you want to display him.

I'm getting a HoA to display my Mark 1 (2.0) in because that's my favorite armor, so it will stand out more.

Only thing that irks me about displaying the MK1 in the HOA is you can still tell Tony is in the suit. Minor nitpick..

Nice pics Royce!

Only thing that irks me about displaying the MK1 in the HOA is you can still tell Tony is in the suit. Minor nitpick..

Nice pics Royce!

Very good point :goodpost: I guess if it does end up bothering me I can put in my Mark VII in there. We'll see!

Very good point :goodpost: I guess if it does end up bothering me I can put in my Mark VII in there. We'll see!

Perhaps you could throw some black felt or paper between the face and mask to give it the illusion of empty,that might work..Im still debating if I should get the HOA,if I do Id probably put my MK4 in it as the MK7 has too many great poses with the repulsor hands and more dynamic neck and all. Decisions decisions:lol

:welcome Royce!

Great pics! I can't wait to have mine! I'm actually going to display him on my War Machine Milk edition base to have him in a flying pose. Also preordered the BD Mk VII which I will pose in more of an action stance

I just looked that up and thats exactly the type of stand that I'm looking for. Something that grips at the waist to allow for airborne poses. I found these on ebay.. anyone ever used these?

!Bdw(!6Q!2k~$(KGrHqEH-CMErfCngchiBK6UF)!),g~~_12.JPG

product_view_galleriffic.php

You could be right Nick, I didn't think about that. I know they'll support the weight but totally forgot they were metal rings :lol

Back