Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to KalElReviews I have now fixed my MK VIIs issue of the light staying on even with the switch off. Back to working normally now.:yess:

Going to retract this statement as I've just checked after a couple hours and it's doing it again! :gah::lol

Guess it's just *******d! And a replacement is my only option.

No, haven't tried that because I threw those little tabs away! I thought you just pulled them out and that was it, didn't know they could be reused. :slap

I usually pull them and sling them in the box before storing it in the loft.
If you want, i can see if i can dig one out and stick it in an envelope?
Should just be the cost of a stamp.
And it might save you having to buy another arm.
Or just see if you have an opened SW or GI Joe figure(Or similar), and cut yourself a new tab from the plastic packaging?

I usually pull them and sling them in the box before storing it in the loft.
If you want, i can see if i can dig one out and stick it in an envelope?
Should just be the cost of a stamp.
And it might save you having to buy another arm.
Or just see if you have an opened SW or GI Joe figure(Or similar), and cut yourself a new tab from the plastic packaging?

Thanks Barry that would be great, appreciate it! :hi5:

Irony of ironies, i seem to have slung the MKVII tabs away.
I had a bakery container made of the same plastic, and just cut one from that. works on all the armours i have here.
Might be easier if you have something like that in the house and some scissors.
If not, i can post you the tab i just made.

Irony of ironies, i seem to have slung the MKVII tabs away.
I had a bakery container made of the same plastic, and just cut one from that. works on all the armours i have here.
Might be easier if you have something like that in the house and some scissors.
If not, i can post you the tab i just made.

No worries, I'll have a look and see what I can do. :duff

My WL converted on Sideshow's site which was fantastic, and when it arrived, it was the exclusive! Sweet!! :yess:

I try to save all those tabs but sometimes they just magically vanish. Any blister pack plastic will do.

I love how in the Hot toys instructions they call them "scotch tapes" lol

Just don't think the strip will keep the batteries from leaking, if it's going to happen it will happen. It'll just keep the charge from depleting so quickly.

Little piece of plastic is in and the light is off!

Now to find a cool pose for him.

Last edited:
Just don't think the strip will keep the batteries from leaking, if it's going to happen it will happen. It'll just keep the charge from depleting so quickly.

I take all my batteries out to be safe. I test out all the batteries with a multimeter to make sure they are close to 1.5v then I place them in a baggie. I throw out any batteries that are 1.2v or lower. If the batteries look questionable I throw them out as well. Now Today I went to get some batteries out of the baggie to put in my Suits for a photo shoot and it looked like a bomb went off inside the baggie. I'm not sure if they touched causing an explosion or just decided to burst. I kind of wish I had a time lapse camera on the baggie to see what happened.

Just take the batteries out folks....

Back