Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bought this the other day, but now the guy says the instruction-sheet is missing.
could someone who has the figure scan/photograph it for me? pretty please...

this is my 1st "modern" hot toys iron man figure (I have only mk I v.1), so I'm a bit un-aware how to change the parts.

I did a search and found this site of a person un boxing the Mark VII. If you scroll to the bottom one of the last pics it shows the instructions. You can right click and save the Picture to your computer. Once you have the pic you should be able to enlarge it or zoom into it.

https://www.checkhobby.com/hot-toys-the-avengers-ironman-mark-7/

I did a search and found this site of a person un boxing the Mark VII. If you scroll to the bottom one of the last pics it shows the instructions. You can right click and save the Picture to your computer. Once you have the pic you should be able to enlarge it or zoom into it.

https://www.checkhobby.com/hot-toys-the-avengers-ironman-mark-7/
thanx for the help. however the pic-in-question is actually quite small in size. I would like a clearer pic if possible.

If the above doesn't help you out, I'll post pics of mine.
if that's no bother for you, I would really appreciate the help. thank you.

if that's no bother for you, I would really appreciate the help. thank you.

Spoiler Spoiler:

not sure why I have the BD VII, but not the regular :lol..........I should get him

I'm sad that I am currently selling all of my Iron Man Armors but I am happy that I decided to keep the Mark VII. That was the first Iron Man armor that I bought before I started buying the other ones.

And hands down the coolest "armour-up" sequence in the movies.

The MKV was cool. But the MKVII was epic.

My thoughts exactly. Thrown out a window, having the armor pod chasing after him, armoring up as he plumetts. THAT is the brilliance of Stark being Iron Man. Never get tired of watching that scene. Look forward to his armoring up scenes in AOU.

My thoughts exactly. Thrown out a window, having the armor pod chasing after him, armoring up as he plumetts. THAT is the brilliance of Stark being Iron Man. Never get tired of watching that scene. Look forward to his armoring up scenes in AOU.

yeah its gonna be hard to top what they did with the VII

Back