Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few more shots! Enjoy!

IMG_6687.jpg

Yes!!! Love this shot.:clap :clap:clap

Why? To flip it?!

:lol
This thread.

Out of necessity, I'd love to keep it but have a standard MkVII and have just ordered another figure that I hadn't really budgeted for and with more preorders being released all the time that I know I'll want something has to give. (Or the wife will kill me as she pays for all of my toys)

Out of necessity, I'd love to keep it but have a standard MkVII and have just ordered another figure that I hadn't really budgeted for and with more preorders being released all the time that I know I'll want something has to give. (Or the wife will kill me as she pays for all of my toys)

Well you wont have a problem selling it.

Paint on SQULL's looks to be the closest so far to the prototype.

IMG_6572.jpg

Yeah, it's the reflected white light in his pics, it gives it a more silvery reflection which is closer to the proto. That's the biggest thing missing on this paint app, metallic tones. Spraying matte black in thin layers just dulls the whole thing too much IMO.

Today is the day. Need to switch my shipping address to my work so I can get stuff in the morning instead of in the evening.

Very excited.

Just got mine in hand and it is awesome. It has been such a long wait that it feels a little surreal. As always with Hot Toys the pictures just dont do the real thing justice.:clap:clap

Just got mine in hand and it is awesome. It has been such a long wait that it feels a little surreal. As always with Hot Toys the pictures just dont do the real thing justice.:clap:clap

Congrats man, can't wait to see for myself. Wish the day wasn't dragging for me.

Back