Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The joke is I'm not flipping these. One is for me and the other is to trade for a Midas Hot Toys Iron Man, but I know that some of the members here are just unhappy with anyone who can pull off some good scores.

More power for you JML. I see nothing wrong with it.

It's blatant ******-baggery to circumvent the "one per household" limit on this figure and then brag about it here, when there are many who missed out entirely. I don't begrudge anyone who bought one and decided to flip it, but it's total crap that some ended up with multiples when that is clearly counter to Sideshow's policy.

It's blatant ******-baggery to circumvent the "one per household" limit on this figure and then brag about it here, when there are many who missed out entirely. I don't begrudge anyone who bought one and decided to flip it, but it's total crap that some ended up with multiples when that is clearly counter to Sideshow's policy.

Since you clearly know all, it was purchased from another member who didn't want it. Did you miss out on it?

You just use friends or relatives and give them the money. Is really that simple.
And that is not against SSC's policy. They don't care as long as CC's and billing addresses don't match another order. That's how most people here got multiples, myself included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The joke is I'm not flipping these. One is for me and the other is to trade for a Midas Hot Toys Iron Man, but I know that some of the members here are just unhappy with anyone who can pull off some good scores.

Whatever your intentions are, good for you.

That Midas is looking mighty fine, but who knows if it would we all that hard to get tbh.

Since you clearly know all, it was purchased from another member who didn't want it. Did you miss out on it?

Missed it by 30 minutes (due to work), but got on the WL relatively early when it went up the next morning. Hopeful that it converts, but if not I'll look to trade a SS Ex Mark VI I have still sealed in the shipper, or my Avengers Mark VI, which I also have never opened.
And my apologies if you got your extra from another member, I just remember reading a lot of posts back in April from folks who circumvented the rules to acquire multiples, so I'm a bit chuffed by the whole process. If others hadn't depleted the PO by getting extras, it would have remained up for sale longer. Ah well, at the end of the day it's just a toy, nothing to get worked up over I guess.

Mine came today, but was left at my leasing office since I was at work. I will get it from there in the morning.
Love the new pics posted and the video reviews.

I have a couple of extra Mark7 face plates and I think I will make a custom BD one for this figure, even though I will most likely display this one with the head sculpt, and the face plate flipped up.

ebeju6et.jpg

Battery died but I couldn't help but zoom in and geek out. Had to make some tough shelf decisions for this tho (first world problem?)

Don't they usually keep a percentage of stock back for a defined number of weeks/months following shipment in case people get broken parts?

For a couple of hours a week past, Black Widow was suddenly back in stock.
It can only be attributed to the fact that the time had elapsed for people to complain about receiving broken ones and they sold off the stock they were holding onto.
So i reckon there will always be hope of a conversion(For someone on the list at least), even 12 weeks down the line.

I'm not really used to this because I'm usually one who gets something I really want right away, this one just slipped under my radar. I can't be at the computer all day like I used to and I have to be careful doing things at work. If it doesn't convert for me, I doubt I'll be getting this because there's no way in hell I'll pay what people are going to try and get for it. I don't have the money some have. I have a lot of older items I'm willing to trade or add some money to the trade, but double or triple retail? :lol

No.

I'm not really used to this because I'm usually one who gets something I really want right away, this one just slipped under my radar. I can't be at the computer all day like I used to and I have to be careful doing things at work. If it doesn't convert for me, I doubt I'll be getting this because there's no way in hell I'll pay what people are going to try and get for it. I don't have the money some have. I have a lot of older items I'm willing to trade or add some money to the trade, but double or triple retail? :lol

No.

:goodpost::lecture:exactly:

I was finally able to get mine today. It was a good thing my girlfriend was home to sign for it. This is one of my favorite figures of the year!
esa2ygug.jpg
uhu2eteh.jpg
u2usuvyn.jpg
upa6y6ug.jpg
agusu5aq.jpg
u3u6a8ag.jpg
vehe9u7e.jpg

That's a lovely figure you got there...

Yeah. If you scrolled down a bit you would have gotten to the part where i posted pics, lol.
I'll be posting more pics today anyway.

Quoted for the term "******-baggery".
Brilliant.
I'll have to remember that one.
Also, no-one was bragging about getting two(Myself and Jmlsuperman are the only two who have posted about having more than one since they started arriving i think). Someone asked "how are people getting more than one?"
I explained how i was able to get two.
It was written is a flat tone. It wasn't written like: "Hey ******-bags! I got two! You losers who never even got one, what do you think of that, eh??? You suck!"
If you *read it* like that, then i apologise.
I was just answering the question posed earlier.
There was no circumventing of any rules. I bought one. My Brother bought one. He gave his to me after i gave him the cash.

Back