1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

So if you leave supes in flying position. The black clip holder would damage the suit?

So if you leave supes in flying position. The black clip holder would damage the suit?

Good question!

I don't know for sure, but it seems likely that whatever would dent normal fabric would probability cause even more damage on a rubber fabric! It would probably flatten the raised pattern.

On the other end, we don't know what the lateral stripes are made of, so maybe the arms of the flying stand wouldn't arm these... Too early to know for sure!

However, my Jor El stand is still boxed, but I think there is a layer of foam to prevent the suit from being dented.

Good question!

I don't know for sure, but it seems likely that whatever would dent normal fabric would probability cause even more damage on a rubber fabric! It would probably flatten the raised pattern.

On the other end, we don't know what the lateral stripes are made of, so maybe the arms of the flying stand wouldn't arm these... Too early to know for sure!

However, my Jor El stand is still boxed, but I think there is a layer of foam to prevent the suit from being dented.

Can you check and take a close picture .?? Please

Can you check and take a close picture .?? Please

Of what? The stand? If so, I can do that tomorrow! But I'm pretty sure the back clip holder is similar to the 1978 Supes. Only the pole changes. And those clip holders had a layer of foam!

Now, I don't know how foam and rubber will react in the long term...

Pics are up on OSR. Sorry for not providing a link

Edit. Sorry I saw a post from OSR but can't find where they're from but here's the pic.

Last edited:

:panic::horror For real?

Idk looks a lot like this pic:

936724_10151446325917344_1099557145_n.jpg

Sonofa....

The dude even put his watermark on it. Sorry brothers. I usually don't cry wolf but I saw that and got a little giddy.

This is the first figure I put on flex and now I'm going to end up buying one early from Timcent. Oh well, if anyone is interested I'll have a MISB MoS for sale in about a month.:lol

lame..........just show us the figure.

This is by far my favorite pose so far:

PD1371196083vOh.jpg

So Majestic :D

Back