1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Does it come with the same flexi stand support as the Jor El figure? Or is it a clear vertical pole?

Bri

hey im glad they came through for you in the end ,looks great ,i look forward to seeing your finished custom

Does it come with the same flexi stand support as the Jor El figure? Or is it a clear vertical pole?

Bri

If they gave Jor El a flexi-stand similar to the Dynamic Display Stand, then I would assume Kal El gets one as well.

Nice signature gif btw :wink1:

hey im glad they came through for you in the end ,looks great ,i look forward to seeing your finished custom

Thank you!

Actually, with this early release, my custom kinda becomes unnecessary!

So, I'm contemplating painting the sculpt and wait for the production pics of MOS 2 to make my custom. We know the suit will be different, but I'm pretty sure the foundation will remain the same!

So, postponed...:monkey2

But maybe not for too long as shooting starts this February!

i picked up a spare jor el suit and boots ,so now im going to kit bash a black suit superman,thinking about a permanent black marker for the suit ,and then later maybe when theres a zod head , break it down and change the emblem on a slimmer body for a non armored zod

i picked up a spare jor el suit and boots ,so now im going to kit bash a black suit superman,thinking about a permanent black marker for the suit ,and then later maybe when theres a zod head , break it down and change the emblem on a slimmer body for a non armored zod

I'd like to see that!:)

Be careful with the marker though! I remember trying some permanent black marker on rubber and it never quite dried and remained sticky!

Let me know if it works as that would be a great idea for a custom!:)

Didn't people say the black suit was going to be an Exclusive? Or was that just suggestion/rumor/speculation?

Can't wait until Wednesday. Thanks for the heads up OMG! :D

yeah ill let you know about the marker ,im just waiting for the suit to arrive ,ill try it out on the salvage seam ,where it wont show in case it doesnt work out ,got a body in mind ,minus the dean cain head and blue suit lol
20131216_174735_zpsbd084419.jpg

Aargh, still trying to gather funds for this. I hope I'll have it just in time for this weeks' release.

MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

yeah ill let you know about the marker ,im just waiting for the suit to arrive ,ill try it out on the salvage seam ,where it wont show in case it doesnt work out ,got a body in mind ,minus the dean cain head and blue suit lol
20131216_174735_zpsbd084419.jpg

The Modern Life Cav-el head sculpt would look great on that body. I agree that the proportions look good there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I cancelled Spider-Man hoping that this might get here sometime in January. It's long shot but here's hoping.

What body is that? Proportions look awesome!

its a $30 knock off body with the thigh extenders on , with a marvel studios muscle shirt cut down to fit it ,im hoping it will look right when the jor el suit is on and sewn tight
20131216_182105_zpsaeadd9b4.jpg
20131216_182130_zps300da0c9.jpg

If this figure is supposed to hit HK on Wed of this week (12/18) you usually start to see EBAY listings saying it will soon be stock soon from the HK sellers. I just checked and didn't see any of the Hot Toys Cavill Superman figures listed (using newly listed as sort filter). Is it possible this figure is already sold out by HK sellers?

Back