1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

any issues with your spidey?

nope, but this figure seems like a stronger, tighter mesh or lycra stitching than spidey. I will just have to wait and see what poses we see of Supes from the HK collectors.

Can you guys see the Cavill likeness in the pictures on these last couple of pages? I mean in the proto I really can see him but these newer ones, it just aint there to me. I know it may be the lighting and even OMG said he can see no differences in sculpt but because I am looking forward to this so much all these recent pictures make it look kinda bad. I don't know :dunno

Don't worry! It's the same in every thread. The first pictures look always bad, then the pros start to show theirs and everyone is happy!

This will be great!:)

Yeah I have read some people saying that they look kind of bad at displays but then in hand are awesome. I always fret over small stuff :lol

I really can't wait to see all the pics of it!

Don't worry! It's the same in every thread. The first pictures look always bad, then the pros start to show theirs and everyone is happy!

This will be great!:)

in my brief experience, even the pro shots don't do justice to the in hand look(amazing spiderman)
either way, im pumped to see it

Wednesday as in Hong Kong time zone? Which would mean Tuesday night for us in the U.S.

EDIT: just checked the times OMG posted his photos for Jor-El and Mandarin, and they were around 10:30 PST. So I'm guessing we'll be getting pics tomorrow night around 10:30 PST

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Oh right haha sorry. I am in the UK and don't have the slightest idea about HK's timezone. Now I am excited :D

Wednesday as in Hong Kong time zone? Which would mean Tuesday night for us in the U.S.

EDIT: just checked the times OMG posted his photos for Jor-El and Mandarin, and they were around 10:30 PST. So I'm guessing we'll be getting pics tomorrow night around 10:30 PST

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Wednesday morning for me then :thud:

OMG's new teaser :D
1472085_457951950975853_1090330870_n.jpg

Back