1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

If this figure is supposed to hit HK on Wed of this week (12/18) you usually start to see EBAY listings saying it will soon be stock soon from the HK sellers. I just checked and didn't see any of the Hot Toys Cavill Superman figures listed (using newly listed as sort filter). Is it possible this figure is already sold out by HK sellers?

I don't think so, timcent(hk ebay seller) said if they come in this week, he will start selling at a good price
maybe we will see some in the next day

I don't think so, timcent(hk ebay seller) said if they come in this week, he will start selling at a good price
maybe we will see some in the next day

OK - Thanks

I'll keep checking over the next few days.

OMG photos will help me to make the decision to buy from HK or just wait for Sideshow to get their shipment in Jan or Feb next year.

I jumped the gun and got Amazing Spiderman figure early from HK.

timcent is a great seller. I got my Bane figure from him. Soon as he posts this figure for sale, I'll probably just get it from him and cancel my sideshow order. I got the funds ready so now I'm just waiting for him to go on sale. Cannot wait! :)

its a $30 knock off body with the thigh extenders on , with a marvel studios muscle shirt cut down to fit it ,im hoping it will look right when the jor el suit is on and sewn tight
20131216_182105_zpsaeadd9b4.jpg
20131216_182130_zps300da0c9.jpg

Looks really good! That's an awesome bash!:clap

OK - Thanks

I'll keep checking over the next few days.

OMG photos will help me to make the decision to buy from HK or just wait for Sideshow to get their shipment in Jan or Feb next year.

I jumped the gun and got Amazing Spiderman figure early from HK.

I jumped the gun on the dx13, overpayed to get it quickly
will probably wait for ssc on this one, unless it blows me away

This looks surprisingly good. Wasn't planning on it but...

saw this on ebay. This is production right? (awful pic obviously)
It has the tell tale HT paint spots. Looks good.

_57_zpsd3a75b88.jpg

saw this on ebay. This is production right? (awful pic obviously)
It has the tell tale HT paint spots. Looks good.

_57_zpsd3a75b88.jpg

That's the same pic from a few pages back, just zoomed in.
Guessing it's the production figure, besides the horrible lighting it looks pretty good.

That's the same pic from a few pages back, just zoomed in.
Guessing it's the production figure, besides the horrible lighting it looks pretty good.

I missed that. Yeah, horrible pic, but looks good.
:rock

Well horrible pics indeed! On those, he doesn't even remotely look like Cavill!

agreed and OMG said the sculpt was the same(im assuming hes talking about the proto)
crazy how it can look so different

from these im guessing

I never go by pics like these. The Lighting is horrible. It always looks worse in these type of pics IMO.

Until I see the actual in hand pics..I'm sure I won't be disappointed.:lecture

Cancelled...........

Psssh. Probably not enough chest hair for you. :lol

I have to admit to being tempted to buy this figure early! If the upcoming photo reviews blow me away than all bets are off. I just hope the cape is better than the DX12/QS001, or is at least easy to remove for one of Tony Meis' custom capes.

His look is more angry than proto, I would prefer not so angry eyes stare, because mostly he was calm often even smiling, at least not so angry.

Psssh. Probably not enough chest hair for you. :lol

I have to admit to being tempted to buy this figure early! If the upcoming photo reviews blow me away than all bets are off. I just hope the cape is better than the DX12/QS001, or is at least easy to remove for one of Tony Meis' custom capes.

I can almost guarantee that this will need a custom cape. HT always let's us down with capes. The only one they did that I was OK with is the Chris Reeve superman. But all the batman capes have been weak sauce. I'm hoping it's not the case with this. But I'm pretty sure it will be.

I just wonder about the material and crease dilemma that could follow this piece. :slap

Back