1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

He does look tall, but its a very nice looking figure

I dont like the way they did the cape ,but that's the only complaint i have... cant wait to get him.

k wasnt sure if was the done figure. thank's pic should be up soon...

999896_602066526533001_314332985_n.jpg

From Facebook, you can see him next to Dark Knight Batman. He is definitely a lot taller.

Dammit! There goes my plan of having superman and dx12 standing next to each other.

I'm stoked for this...BUT I'm pissed that they made him so effin tall. Wth HT??

It's all good. Superman is supposed to be taller than Batman. Look at the cartoons . They make superman huge. I'm still surprised that they made him taller then Reeve supes. But I'll keep Reeve away from Cavill lol

Whenever the Ben Affleck Batman figure is made, which you know will happen, that one will probably be taller. This figure I think is made more to go with that version of Batman since they will now exist in the same film universe. Anyways, back to eagerly awaiting for pictures!

Whenever the Ben Affleck Batman figure is made, which you know will happen, that one will probably be taller. This figure I think is made more to go with that version of Batman since they will now exist in the same film universe. Anyways, back to eagerly awaiting for pictures!

Exactly what I'm thinking. Bummer to those who'll be placing this next to Bale Batman in the meantime though...or at least, for those bothered by it.

Hopefully the evil superman base goes well with this figure

yep I plan on getting the affleck batman! hopefully the suit is BA!

Back