1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Joe-El is quite taller than the usual HT figures. Here's a shot with him and Coulson and Widow side by side. I cannot stand him straight and need to spread his legs to fit. And Supes is even taller?

1476511_469938466460436_1450376468_n.jpg

Joe-El is quite taller than the usual HT figures. Here's a shot with him and Coulson and Widow side by side. I cannot stand him straight and need to spread his legs to fit. And Supes is even taller?

cool. So then they probably made the MoS line in scale with each other. Hopefully:lol

330mm according to OMG.
Just a whisker under 13 inches.

For the love of Jebus....zip up your black widow fella.:rotfl

These Kryptonians are tall...

tonight is the night (WED in the Philippines) :impatient:

So according to the internet -

Russell Crowe is 5'-11" = 1.8 meters.
Clark Gregg is 5'-9" = 1.75 meters.
Henry Carvil is 6'-1" = 1.85 meters.

In 1/6, they will be 300mm, 292mm, and 308mm approx.

Jor-El, as he stand right now, is 308mm tall (with legs spread a little.) In scale, Superman should be about 316mm tall. 330 seems to be a bit much.....

Cool! let's 'ship Jor-El and Widow! Coulson can be on the handset to Cap or somebody: "OMG he's trying to get her over to DC! Fury, get over here and stop this!" Then BW can extrapolate some off-the-wall crap from Jor-El saying completely irrelevant, like she did to Loki that one time.

:yess:

So according to the internet -

Russell Crowe is 5'-11" = 1.8 meters.
Clark Gregg is 5'-9" = 1.75 meters.
Henry Carvil is 6'-1" = 1.85 meters.

In 1/6, they will be 300mm, 292mm, and 308mm approx.

Jor-El, as he stand right now, is 308mm tall (with legs spread a little.) In scale, Superman should be about 316mm tall. 330 seems to be a bit much.....

Ya as long as they are in-scaled to each other as figures is what matters the most to me. Zod should be just a tiny bit taller than Superman, and Superman should be taller than Jor-El.

If they aren't 100% proportionately in-scale to real life really doesn't matter much to me because they are figures.

Wonder if kidadultshop will have un boxing tonight:impatient:

I don't know if I could sleep today. It's less than 24 hours to go before the full reveal...

...still no funds to get this but I'm OK with just drooling over the pics :mexwave

Ya as long as they are in-scaled to each other as figures is what matters the most to me. Zod should be just a tiny bit taller than Superman, and Superman should be taller than Jor-El.

If they aren't 100% proportionately in-scale to real life really doesn't matter much to me because they are figures.

Would be nice if they were in scale to other HT figures tho. Reeve is stated as being 6'4" in the movie, as well as being that size in real life. Since Cavil never mentions his height, I can life with some creative license and he doesn't need to be scaled to 6'1", but he shouldn't be taller than Reeve.

Back