1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Agreed. The head and hands almost look bigger too, like he is just a bit larger scale. :dunno

But on his own, WOW.

Agreed, as a piece by himself, fantastic.

I just fear putting him next to the bat or reeve with this height. just so inaccurate.

looks like he will be displayed by himself, at least with me.

Agreed, as a piece by himself, fantastic.

I just fear putting him next to the bat or reeve with this height. just so inaccurate.

looks like he will be displayed by himself, at least with me.

Same here, on top of my display
That stand looks solid

Like everyone is saying I probably won't be posing him with Reeve but if I pose him with say Thor or Iron Man they'll both be looking up at the Man of Steel. I cannot say I am disappointed. This is the hero all others, except Hulk, will look up to.

I don't think this figure was made to make Chris Reeve Sups look small but to be more in scale with say Zod. If you've seen the Play Arts MoS figures Superman looks good but Zod dwarfs him. I have a feeling the same disappointment with Play Arts won't be an issue here with Cavill Supes.

I have 2 on preorder and after seeing these pics I may want a third.

He looks so good!!

1522031_602160923190228_2005024881_n.jpg

1470339_602161179856869_615757071_n.jpg

1513247_602161363190184_1776221938_n.jpg

1510803_602160793190241_799189163_n.jpg

1521651_602160819856905_2125984992_n.jpg

Just bought mine from Timcent :panic: :yess:

Barring any customs hold ups, he could be here before Xmas.

I'm not sure why people are having issues with the size of this figure compared to Batman. It would make a lot of sense for Supes/Clark to be bigger than Bruce.

Can someone pleeeeeaaaasssseeee rehost the pic of superman next to batman? I can't view it here in china. Photobucket it plllleeeaaassseee??

I'm not sure why people are having issues with the size of this figure compared to Batman. It would make a lot of sense for Supes/Clark to be bigger than Bruce.

but if he's too big, like he is here, then it's kinda obvious clark is superman. because bruce isn't a small guy so..
:dunno

These are 1:6 highly detailed and accurate figures, they are supposed to be the best representation in 1/6 size.

It isnt about batman and superman, how they looked in comics or old shows, or the fact superman is bigger than batman. It is about accurately representing what we see on film - Bale and Cavill.

They are the same height in real life give or take less than an inch.

Although these figures are completely different heights.
It does bother me. He will tower over every other 1:6.
I don't care that he is "superman" therefore should be taller.

If we are going by comics and shows then this figure is way too short and not nearly muscular enough to be superman - right?

That is not at all how Hot Toys and 1:6 works.

It is a cavill figure. it should be cavill height. end of story.
I pay for accuracy.

Last edited:
Back