1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

does anyone have any pictures or suggestions on how to pose this figure with his feet standing on the emblem? I can't find any pictures of people using the flexible cord to hold him in place while also having him standing on the emblem. All the pictures either have him standing with nothing holding him up, or flying. Thanks!

Bar posted a few pics a couple pages back, and i went through with his suggestion and got Superman to stand pretty nicely on the stand with the clamp secured on his lats
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    328.7 KB

good idea tony I might pick up another stand and do this. Really don't want to ruin the suit. Either that or I'll get a decal from Evilface.

does anyone have any pictures or suggestions on how to pose this figure with his feet standing on the emblem? I can't find any pictures of people using the flexible cord to hold him in place while also having him standing on the emblem. All the pictures either have him standing with nothing holding him up, or flying. Thanks!

See here how to do it:

I wonder why Hot Toys made this big S emblem. Maybe for the next 1/4 is Superman. :lol

I used mine & Hot Toys Dynamic stand on the NECA 1/4 figures, perfect size.

The larger base helps to balance out the flight poses. If the base was smaller the figure would topple over all the time.

I received my Tony Mei cape yesterday and couldn't wait to install it. So I did the neck mod and installed the cape and I've got to say you were all right. These mods take this already amazing figure to another level. I'm beyond happy:)
IMG_5834.jpg

Mine just arrived from bbts, got to head to work now so no time to even unbox it!

I received my Tony Mei cape yesterday and couldn't wait to install it. So I did the neck mod and installed the cape and I've got to say you were all right. These mods take this already amazing figure to another level. I'm beyond happy:)
View attachment 98739

Great job dude.gonna order a tony mei cape this weekend.for now I'm just gonna do the neck mod

Looks great! But lol @ "joe"

thats the cleanest looking hobo i have ever seen.LOL

Cape and collar done. Thank you Tony!

Last edited:
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Got my replacement cape from Tony yesterday. Installed it in 15 minutes and I'm extremely happy with the results.

Excellent work by Tony as always. :clap

13125871755_3835478635_b.jpg

Wow that cape looks amazing.

I was under the impression that the cape couldn't be swapped on this figure.

Back