Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are trying to prove that an alien from another world is an amphibian from earth and not a reptile from earth
...you are a very bad reader. :exactly:
well at least your life is a lot more interesting than reality :D

You are trying to prove that an alien from another world is an amphibian from earth and not a reptile from earth, so ya you are pointless but not for the reason that your egomaniac brain thinks :slap :lol

He just merely stated that the properties of the skin of this alien resemble one more than the other. No need to be rude.. it was all funsies anyway. :dunno

I know, no offense silasya, rude is the only language P. speaks. I only posted that because he was making fun of darkmoon.

d0c5e102129d.jpg

black armor. black, Hot Toys! black like tsang's soul!

1fdcad7791cc.jpg

1507652_10200416503454761_400067593_n.jpg

not a problem and even a pleasure for experienced painters like dedguy, but a great trouble for me. i painted my previous Grayback's armor, but today the level of stock body paint just is too high for me to match it.

p.s. just have seen another inaccuracy.
movie suit has no space between groin belts (from the central armor to hip armors) and the main belt.
HT pred has a hole there, slightly covered with skirt material.

If it bugs you, write to them about it. Just be nice...and you probably shouldn't say anything about Tsang.

With all due respect -- and I like you, man -- what have you been smoking?

1149003_10151550007367344_1228751487_n.jpg

77955_10151550007472344_1295070264_o.jpg

...and does your dealer know you're OD'ing on it?

swap them mandibles and see. it does look like a tweaked scar. the latest pics of elder not the initial pics. the eye profile is just there. :/

i suspect they modified a classic and a scar head for beta testing.

*what am i talking about, tsang only has 1 base mold for the preds. kidding. :lol

swap them mandibles and see. it does look like a tweaked scar. the latest pics of elder not the initial pics. the eye profile is just there. :/

*what am i talking about, tsang only has 1 base mold for the preds. kidding. :lol

P2 elder mandibles can't be remove not like scar

^yeps. i think that's what tsang modded, cutting corners wise. lolz
elder from a)classic head b)scar head...beta testing in the social media, testing waters perhaps.

^yeps. i think that's what tsang modded, cutting corners wise. lolz
elder from a)classic head b)scar head...beta testing in the social media, testing waters perhaps.

To be honest i don't really care where it came from though,
what i've care is only the final product later on and HT already fixed the problem with their new proto type

The fact that he has a distinct sculpting style that reflects his personal view of the predator doesn't automatically mean he is using his own other work as a springboard from which to tweak...usually it is a mindset that keeps an artist from being able to replicate another's design until a third party is able to point out what he's not able to see...in this case, the changes thus far...

Now don't forget the tied dreadlocks in back, n darken the armour...

Yess... Please show some respect to HT,
They give us a second chance to get the the predator 2.0 version in the marvel or dc hype :1-1:

:goodpost: We have had some good figures in the last couple of years, its been predator crazy. I love NECAs figures too

Respect to a bunch of artists got too greedy and selfish to talk with their customers about anything whatsoever?
No thx, my $$$ is enough.

Last edited:
I don't see any similarity between the new sculpt and Scar:

6bir.jpg

Other than the obvious (they're both Predators). And it has nothing to do with lighting or how the heads aren't in the exact same position.

Doesn't resemble Celtic or even the latest P2 City Hunter sculpts either. This newest version is actually one of the best Predator sculpts I've ever seen from HT. Wonder if another artist at HT stepped in and did it!? That would be funny if Tsang got the boot from ever working on Preds again. :lol

Back