1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm keeping my Avengers Black Widow. I have so much Scarlett Black Widow stuff from Avengers and like that look.

I was going to get the Winter Soldier version. Some pics look good others so so on the likeness. It's funny how both the figure from Hot Toys and the statue from Gentle Giant have issues that stop them (at least so far) from being perfect to me. I like Scarlett's look in Winter Soldier too. But maybe I'll end up passing on this version. I'm going to wait on ClipperKing's review to tell. It seems like he sold his Avengers version for the coming Winter Soldier version. So I assume he'll have a review up soon.

I'm slowly being brainwashed into this one. :gah:

WUkTyI4.gif

I just got through watching TWS again, I'm really looking forward to this line, I'll grab Black Widow just to complete it regardless of the HS, I just hope they get the WS right

Does anyone think there will be rooted hair versions of him on eBay?

Does anyone think there will be rooted hair versions of him on eBay?

I hope so. That or I'm sure on of our fellow boardies could be commissioned out. Perhaps an interest thread should be started.

I'm also looking into having the "metal arm" chrome plated. There is a local company I've been in contact with who said they'd be willing to try it but couldn't guarantee perfect results. I think it's worth a shot.

Sorry to stray off topic. I'll be leaving now.

I hope so. That or I'm sure on of our fellow boardies could be commissioned out. Perhaps an interest thread should be started.

I'm also looking into having the "metal arm" chrome plated. There is a local company I've been in contact with who said they'd be willing to try it but couldn't guarantee perfect results. I think it's worth a shot.

Sorry to stray off topic. I'll be leaving now.

I'd like if the removed the elbow seam and made it one piece

I personally think this BW is a huge improvement on the avengers one. I really like it and think long hair is a must. Sooooo much better

I was hoping for today, but it looks like Monday I'll have her in hand and hopefully the speculation will end for me.

Can't wait to post pics as well as comparing the avengers version to this one in hand

Back