1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harley finally arrived. This is one figure I've been waiting to get for a good while. So many pre-orders hitting shores now.

I decided not to even try messing with both bracelets on each arm. The plastic is too sturdy and dense for the hairdryer method. So, that's mostly why. Luckily, her stockings came intact and everything else looks good too. She had a minor nick on her right eyebrow, but I'll chock it up to battle-damage. :lol

It's a shame that I can't get the pose out of her that I originally wanted, but it's close. Those stockings would split eventually and the knee joint aesthetic just looks bad, when bent.

Anyway, here she is, crappy cell phone pics and all.

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

292oh1t.jpg

Harley finally arrived. This is one figure I've been waiting to get for a good while. So many pre-orders hitting shores now.

I decided not to even try messing with both bracelets on each arm. The plastic is too sturdy and dense for the hairdryer method. So, that's mostly why. Luckily, her stockings came intact and everything else looks good too. She had a minor nick on her right eyebrow, but I'll chock it up to battle-damage. :lol

It's a shame that I can't get the pose out of her that I originally wanted, but it's close. Those stockings would split eventually and the knee joint aesthetic just looks bad, when bent.

Anyway, here she is, crappy cell phone pics and all.

Nice pose!!!
photos are not crappy... just that the background is busy....
get a plain background.. should be alrite!!!!!!

There are lots of great pics and poses here! Bravo fellow Freaks!:clap

Glad that we are getting more DC figures...but sure is hurt'n the wallet. Decided to just get Harley and have sort of a bad/good girl shelf.
Fun figure! Couldn't achieve the pose I wanted, but settled for this.

Hot_Toys_Harley_and_Catwoman_IMG_8261_copy.jpg

Hot_Toys_Harley_and_Catwoman_IMG_8282.jpg

There are lots of great pics and poses here! Bravo fellow Freaks!:clap

Glad that we are getting more DC figures...but sure is hurt'n the wallet. Decided to just get Harley and have sort of a bad/good girl shelf.
Fun figure! Couldn't achieve the pose I wanted, but settled for this.

Hot_Toys_Harley_and_Catwoman_IMG_8261_copy.jpg

Hot_Toys_Harley_and_Catwoman_IMG_8282.jpg
Mine sharing where u got the backdrop?? Hehehe.
Where can I download.. To print.. :)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Got mine the other day for a price I couldn't pass up. Wish it didn't have so many things to worry about and a slightly more accurate shirt, especially the rips and holes, but it's a great piece nonetheless. Huge amount of shelf presence!
69c8dc3a061ae7a85852280f271f668d.png
b3e641239368a07fd575834934fb2f9b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ Hey that's a nice way to fold the diorama.. saves some space.

Yea wasn't sure which way was correct and didn't like how it leaned it back. This way it's more upright and has a small indent to have her sit in closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back