1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This forum will not much fun if cant talk about any Knock offs WTF come on with this b.s. No one is in danger of lawsuit if we post pic of a flippin dolly in some thread on the net. I dont think courts have time for this type of bs clogging up courtroom hearings of copywright lawsuits. Not buying this knock off ban bs!

Agreed. Total BS.

Some are allowed and others are not. Someone made a custom Faora and was able to post about it, post pics, and sell it on here. Yet when Xensation made their version all threads and posts were deleted. Makes no sense. And that's just one example.

Agreed. Total BS.

Some are allowed and others are not. Someone made a custom Faora and was able to post about it, post pics, and sell it on here. Yet when Xensation made their version all threads and posts were deleted. Makes no sense. And that's just one example.

I think Dave should keep the forum exclusive or private. This would prevent anything being talked about inside the forum from showing up on Google results/cache.

Only problem are the people that take things out of the forum and talk about it on platforms not in any of our control.

There has to be a way to enforce. There are plenty of private torrent trackers that have been around for a while despite the piracy enforcement because of this exclusivity/privacy.

Hey guys, I can't remove the plastic protective thing inside the boot and I can't remove the boots either, tried pulling the by wobbling them but no luck

Any advice?

I don't get the protective plastic, so far, it's more like a sabotagive plastic

Edit: Harley Quinn is beyond incredible by the way, so far, all the Hot Toys figures I opened disappointed me but Harley Quinn was something else, the weight, the look, the textures, the accessories, the stand, all awesome, except these godddammn plastic wraps

Hey guys, I can't remove the plastic protective thing inside the boot and I can't remove the boots either, tried pulling the by wobbling them but no luck

Any advice?

Edit: Harley Quinn is beyond incredible by the way, so far, all the Hot Toys figures I opened disappointed me but Harley Quinn was something else, the weight, the look, the textures, the accessories, the stand, all awesome, except these godddammn plastic wraps

you just pull hard, there is really no trick

Best advice is to spread her legs and wrap a clean cloth around the one you're handling and gently slip off her shoes. It's not difficult. The hard part is getting them back on without bunching her fishnets. For that, grab her by the hips and twist her shoes on with her legs fully extended.

And yes, I'm very aware some of that could be misinterpreted as dirty. :lol

Best advice is to spread her legs and wrap a clean cloth around the one you're handling and gently slip off her shoes. It's not difficult. The hard part is getting them back on without bunching her fishnets. For that, grab her by the hips and twist her shoes on with her legs fully extended.

And yes, I'm very aware some of that could be misinterpreted as dirty. :lol

mmm ;)

I will probably try to pull the plastic without removing the boots tho, I'm hoping to cut the plastic from the bottom, and pull it from the top with the aid of some tools

Is the boots plastic taped like the arms? - If there is no tape, it seems doable

mmm ;)

I will probably try to pull the plastic without removing the boots tho, I'm hoping to cut the plastic from the bottom, and pull it from the top with the aid of some tools

Is the boots plastic taped like the arms? - If there is no tape, it seems doable

Hold Harley by the waist and pull on the boots, this way you avoid touching the fishnet stockings on her legs.

I sadly just can't do it, it's like the boots are a part of the leg :(

You can look at some youtube videos, I remember one that pulled off then boots on camera, so you can see how hard you can pull. I think it may have been Review Spot.

Do be careful with the holster though, mine came off from the body straps. Glue wasn't strong enough when the gun is in there and shifting her arm around.

By some miracle I managed to do it without damaging anything, but I would rate the chance to damage something while removing the plastics at 50%

I mean why would they insert the legs with some plastics? The plastics itself damaged the fishnet, the parts where the plastic touched are all shiny

Why can't we just have nice things :(

Info: (for noobs) there is no feet, the boots are the feet, I kind of feel silly expecting feet inside

Suggestions for removing the plastic wrapping inside the boots:
1) Pull directly as Darkavatar suggests by holding Harley from the Waist, wiggle a bit gently
2) As DarthBakura warns, putting the boots on is the hard part, I suggest holding the figure below the knees on the fishnets and doing it slowly

If you push the boots while the knee is free, the knee tends to grip the fishnet, it happened to me twice but there was no damage, so it's best to hold the fishnet and push the boots that way at (2)

You don't want to be touching the legs at all when putting the boots back on. Lay her down on something and keep her knees locked straight and slowly wiggle and twist the boots onto each leg. You need to be holding her by the waist and nothing more. That's the best advice, honestly.

It's virtually impossible to take out the plastic while the boots are still on. And I'm sure some have desperately tried to do so and likely ruined the figure.

Received Harley.

And the first thing I notice is a small hole in the stockings over her left knee.

37085173012_241cf38b0b_o.jpg

The weird thing is that it doesn't look wrong because her shirt is already ripped up.

But my OCD is telling me her stockings should be perfect. :panic:

Any advice?

Twist and pull

Received Harley.

And the first thing I notice is a small hole in the stockings over her left knee.

37085173012_241cf38b0b_o.jpg

The weird thing is that it doesn't look wrong because her shirt is already ripped up.

But my OCD is telling me her stockings should be perfect. :panic:

Just take your medication

...for Kuat of Kuat's Harley Quinn figure...
View attachment 366190

Just take your medication

It got a whole lot worse. :lol

I now have a very battle damaged Harley.

Grabbing her waist as recommended to pull the boots off, her knees decided to come out of their sockets instead taking the stockings with them.

One ripped down the seam in a couple of places, and the other separated completely below the knee.

To satisfy my OCD this gives me the excuse to buy another Harley. I always liked the idea of displaying one with the jacket on, and one off.

The one I have is the 'Special Edition', so a regular from Sideshow will do for me.

Back