1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Suicide Squad Batman (rebreather version)

The same people who say "Look at my Mk 42 Iron Man figure... his paint job is slightly different from the last version... Wow!!!"

Don't you mean 43? The 42 came out first then the 43 with the different paint job.

Don't you mean 43? The 42 came out first then the 43 with the different paint job.

Unless he means the exclusive rerelease of the 42? :dunno

I'm sure this will come with batarangs, a grapple gun, Affleck face plates and such. Possibly $20-$30 cheaper than the BvS version too like Rogue One Vader.

My sentiments also. I'm near certain it's not going to come with the rebreather faceplate as being the only faceplate option. I'm certain it'll come with a couple of other ones. Same accessories as the BvS Batman also, sans the grenade launcher, grenades and the bat brand.

I'm sure this will come with batarangs, a grapple gun, Affleck face plates and such. Possibly $20-$30 cheaper than the BvS version too like Rogue One Vader.
Doesn't the Rogue One Vader come with a lot less and that's why it's cheaper? I don't see them adding a lot of accessories to this version of Batman, but either way I already have the BvS version, so I wouldn't need to pick this one up.

I only hope they do release this, because I don't see my BvS Bats converting.

Why not just include the breather with the 1st release ? :dunno If anything this should include all the same mouthplates or some more expressions as 1st release hopefully.

Why not just include the breather with the 1st release ? :dunno If anything this should include all the same mouthplates or some more expressions as 1st release hopefully.

Because the breather is in Suicide Squad and the first release is a BVS figure.

Because the breather is in Suicide Squad and the first release is a BVS figure.

Aghh It was very late when was wondering why this is not same release as bats vs superman. Getting old all the comic movie's merge together on me lol.:slap:lol

Simple: he didn't have the breather in BvS. Just like the SS one won't come with a grenade launcher, grenades or a bat brand. You could say he never used the grapple gun or batarangs in SS either, but I tend to think those accessories are pretty much staple Batman accessories, whether he actually used them in a film or not. Wouldn't surprise me though if the SS doesn't include them because they were never used in SS.

It is bad enough that you have to get multiple figures of one character just to get different outfits and headsculpts...I am looking at all of the Suicide Squad Jokers and thinking back to figures like the DX01 and the DX11 which would now probably each generate two individual figures by the current standard...now if you have to start buying multiple identical figures just to round up every tiny accessory things may get out of control. It will feel like Marvel Comics in the 90's selling X-Men #1 with 19 different covers! Oh boy!

Simple: he didn't have the breather in BvS. Just like the SS one won't come with a grenade launcher, grenades or a bat brand. You could say he never used the grapple gun or batarangs in SS either, but I tend to think those accessories are pretty much staple Batman accessories, whether he actually used them in a film or not. Wouldn't surprise me though if the SS doesn't include them because they were never used in SS.

He did use the grapple gun in Suicide squad when he was on top of joker's car and escaped before it crashed into the waters.

He did use the grapple gun in Suicide squad when he was on top of joker's car and escaped before it crashed into the waters.
I guess it's included...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It is bad enough that you have to get multiple figures of one character just to get different outfits and headsculpts...I am looking at all of the Suicide Squad Jokers and thinking back to figures like the DX01 and the DX11 which would now probably each generate two individual figures by the current standard...now if you have to start buying multiple identical figures just to round up every tiny accessory things may get out of control. It will feel like Marvel Comics in the 90's selling X-Men #1 with 19 different covers! Oh boy!
Selling toys and other products is the main reason these movies exist, the more the merrier.
On the plus side it is another opportunity for those who missed it the first time around to get the figure.
I like the choice, I pre-ordered the tux Joker because I like it best and others can get whichever they prefer, it's a win win (except for completists).

Be thankfull for parts brokedown and sold off so dont have to buy every release. If lucky to find n buy the parts you want. Some movie's are tailored to sell toys and every character is pure marketing. This is old news and well known look at star wars ,transformers ,etc etc....Anyway hurry up with preorder i wouldnt be suprised if other bats n superman come back into stock like han n chewy did after sold out.

Did he? I've seen the movie twice, but I must have missed that both times. SS Batman will probably include a grapple gun then in that case.

Here's a behind-the-scenes picture:

ed230783184cb51e7c238dfef4677a18.jpg

He also uses a type of saw/torch to try to get into the Joker's car. The figure could come with that as well.

fa080b06658d1569b61a5c62f81eca53.jpg

why do people ignore the fact that all the gold bits are black on this version.

that's reason enough for HT to make this fig.

Back