1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Suicide Squad Batman (rebreather version)

I honestly wonder how many people would buy a figure of Deadshot's daughter if HT made one. :lol

I have to wonder since Deadshot comes with the rebreather and handcuffs if Hot Toys will even do this figure. I have the first Affleck Batman anyways so I don't really need it and I think I'll get Deadshot so I'll have the accessories.

I have to wonder since Deadshot comes with the rebreather and handcuffs if Hot Toys will even do this figure. I have the first Affleck Batman anyways so I don't really need it and I think I'll get Deadshot so I'll have the accessories.
Why wouldn't they? It's extra money for HT.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Why wouldn't they? It's extra money for HT.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I think we will see this as a summer convention exclusive, not a stand alone release. I say this because deep down I do think HT got burned on doing a second run of Star Wars figures, as great as that was for a lot of people. A convention or retailer exclusive still allows the original to retain value, still makes the fact Deadshot comes with the rebreather and cuffs unique, and it gets more, albeit a smaller amount of Batflecks out to market preventing overproduction.

There's already a big demand for the BvS figure, so a lot of people could see this as a "second chance".

I think I will have to get this one, I missed out on the BVS versions of Batman and This will be my first batman for my collection

It's Batman.

Of course they will.

I'm not sure if new 'NEWS" but saw this on sideshows cover page saying coming soon ,so maybe soon we will see preorder this month.:impatient:

I'm not sure if new 'NEWS" but saw this on sideshows cover page saying coming soon ,so maybe soon we will see preorder this month.:impatient:

It's been there for awhile. Im hoping HT actually makes it.

It'll be a 2017 Toy Fair exclusive two-pack with Deadshot's daughter.

Called it. :hi5:

If I'm not mistaken, they did the same thing with CW Crossbones as well. Although SS Batman has a way higher probability of getting made than Crossbones.

I dont see it not getting released just too much demand for him. Crossbones seems like another hot toys release that gets lost and never appears sadly. So many hot toys release's that never see the release.

They're still gold in Suicide Squad, they just aren't as apparent as they were in BvS.

main-qimg-151cfaa0a0786f73fa311624e66a97ea-c

The gold accents are especially visible around the edges of his gauntlets.

If Hot Toys gave us a Batman with this guy's face instead of Affleck's I would have bought it. No matter how many times I look at the new Hot Toys Batman figures I think "that's Ben Affleck wearing a Batman suit." Just doesn't work for me. I'm actually half-considering buying the Rebreather version as a compromise.

If Hot Toys gave us a Batman with this guy's face instead of Affleck's I would have bought it. No matter how many times I look at the new Hot Toys Batman figures I think "that's Ben Affleck wearing a Batman suit." Just doesn't work for me. I'm actually half-considering buying the Rebreather version as a compromise.

I was losing my mind when it was announced that Affleck was playing Batman...now I have to wrap my mind around the fact that in spite of any of the movie's flaws...and definitely in spite of Affleck's many flaws...Ben Affleck delivered my absolute favorite screen portrayal of Batman...who also happens to be my all time favorite character in pop culture. Without a doubt the definitive live action Batman.

Just because he is the latest, doesn't mean he is the greatest.

Back