1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Suicide Squad Batman (rebreather version)

why do people ignore the fact that all the gold bits are black on this version.

that's reason enough for HT to make this fig.

They're still gold in Suicide Squad, they just aren't as apparent as they were in BvS.

main-qimg-151cfaa0a0786f73fa311624e66a97ea-c

The gold accents are especially visible around the edges of his gauntlets.

They're still gold in Suicide Squad, they just aren't as apparent as they were in BvS.

main-qimg-151cfaa0a0786f73fa311624e66a97ea-c

The gold accents are especially visible around the edges of his gauntlets.
Yup, looks like gold.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Still looks like gold to me, just a bit more tarnished. As mentioned, not as discernible as it was in BvS.

I already have the BvS version but I'll admit, the longer it take for this to come out for order, the more I'm getting tempted to get it. I wonder if it'll be "Malibu Stacy with a new hat" or if we'll see minimal improvements.

I'd imagine it'll be pretty much exactly the same figure, if not the exact same figure, just with a slightly different colored belt and different accessories.

I'd imagine it'll be pretty much exactly the same figure, if not the exact same figure, just with a slightly different colored belt and different accessories.
Yep, this. No reason for them to work hard. They'll work smart and re-use the work that is essentially 99% done. Just minor tweaks here and there and you have the SS version.

There's already a huge demand for the BvS figure as it is. There's no reason for them to fix what isn't broken.

Yep, this. No reason for them to work hard. They'll work smart and re-use the work that is essentially 99% done. Just minor tweaks here and there and you have the SS version.

There's already a huge demand for the BvS figure as it is. There's no reason for them to fix what isn't broken.

Exactly. I think they realize that this one is essentially the consolation prize for those who didn't get the BvS version. No need to construct an entirely new figure. SS will essentially be the same figure as the BvS version, then they'll start doing the upgrades I think with the JL version(s).

cant believe how fast the D.O.J. Batman sold out, I've never had that happen before. So when this one comes out ( not if ) I will pre order it.

I think its Time this Bats pops up for AIR and Preorder.:impatient: :lol

Exactly. I think they realize that this one is essentially the consolation prize for those who didn't get the BvS version. No need to construct an entirely new figure. SS will essentially be the same figure as the BvS version, then they'll start doing the upgrades I think with the JL version(s).

if HT wanted to they could tarnish the gold parts and suddenly you've got a figure appealing to a wider audience. We've got collectors with every Batman so far, multiple Bales, Keaton and Afflecks already, so seems like a no brainer that a little paint and a new accessory and you've got something they can try to push towards everyone instead of just those who are trying to get a hold of a BvS version even though it's from SS.

Don't get me wrong, I do think they will indeed tarnish the gold parts to make them look the way they did in the film. Everything else about the figure though will essentially be the same, including the figure itself.

Accessory wise, I imagine it'll include a couple of interchangeable faceplates (including the rebreather one), handcuffs, grappling gun and potentially batarangs.

Don't get me wrong, I do think they will indeed tarnish the gold parts to make them look the way they did in the film. Everything else about the figure though will essentially be the same, including the figure itself.

Accessory wise, I imagine it'll include a couple of interchangeable faceplates (including the rebreather one), handcuffs, grappling gun and potentially batarangs.

I'm pretty sure it would have alternate faceplates. Since he only used the rebreather mask when he was in the water. Perhaps different expressions

I'm pretty sure it would have alternate faceplates. Since he only used the rebreather mask when he was in the water. Perhaps different expressions

I'm sure it will. I don't imagine a Batman with a rebreather over his face as being your only display option would sell very well, despite it being Batman.

I'm sure it will. I don't imagine a Batman with a rebreather over his face as being your only display option would sell very well, despite it being Batman.

If that was the only scene in the film it's justified but he didn't have it when he was chasing the Joker in the batmobile and when he arrested Deadshot in front of the daughter in the flashbacks. I think that was all the screen time or did I miss something :dunno

If that was the only scene in the film it's justified but he didn't have it when he was chasing the Joker in the batmobile and when he arrested Deadshot in front of the daughter in the flashbacks. I think that was all the screen time or did I miss something :dunno

I think we're making the same point that it should come with other faceplates other than just the rebreather one. :lol

Hope HT does give us some new parts and such- as has been said that will make us get this version too. How about the spear thrown in?? :lol

Plot Twist: It comes with Deadshot's daughter. :lol

Back