1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Suicide Squad Batman (rebreather version)

Do you think we will get this figure? I still want one.

Do you think we will get this figure? I still want one.

Why wouldn't we? It's a license for Hot Toys to print money with almost zero development time and near-guaranteed sales. This is probably the only lock left as far as Suicide Squad Hot Toys go, honestly.

FWIW I think this figure is coming, although the longer it takes to be pre-ordered, the more likely of it appearing as a Toy Fair Exclusive or something along those lines it becomes.

No more missing out! As soon as this is listed I'm jumping on it!

Probably be a very limited edition HK special release that will cost $500 here on scalper's market.....:lol

Hope not!

Probably be a very limited edition HK special release that will cost $500 here on scalper's market.....[emoji38]

Hope not!
Well now that you jinxed it...[emoji57]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He is coming

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I don't see the need for this one. The Deadshot accessories is enough for me. Very happy they're including those bat-tools with him.

I fear it lost but so popular it would be insane not to release him again ,money in the bank for hot toys.

Id buy it too but I have a feeling HT is going to move on to JL right after SS is done.

Id buy it too but I have a feeling HT is going to move on to JL right after SS is done.

Howard never misses a chance to make a quick buck with almost no effort whatsoever. It'll happen.

i guess this will be a toy fair ex in 2017

They start announcing them around April/May because HT brings all of their exclusives to all of the shows they attend, you'll most likely see it from SSC if it's an SDCC Exclusive in July but I wouldn't be shocked if they put it out earlier and then we just get it as a North American Exclusive via SSC.

This might not even get produced but if it does yeah a Toyfairs special figure

So Silver Jacket Joker is the same case. Ugh. Summer. Such waiting.

Back