1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Suicide Squad Batman (rebreather version)

Just because he is the latest, doesn't mean he is the greatest.

Agreed...in this case it worked out that he is simply the greatest because he is the greatest. :)

Interestingly Keaton and Bale are much better actors than Affleck...but he definitely found a way to capture what makes Batman work.

I've always thought Affleck is a very good actor. Why does he get so much hate? The hysteria when he was first announced as Batman took some believing.

bale was the wost batman, ok wayne. sounded like he needed to go potty voice

Keaton holds #1 because nostalgia but Batfleck is the best movie Batman so far IMO

Keaton holds #1 because nostalgia but Batfleck is the best movie Batman so far IMO

Agree. Ill add Bale had the best movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Nolan's Batman was good not necessarily because of Bale, but the supporting/secondary characters. Heath took over TDK...

Bale wasn't that good as Batman. He reminded me of some whiny brat.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ben Affleck is my favorite Batman so far as well. Keaton has the nostalgia, Kilmer even has a soft spot because I remember the Batman Forever craze especially at the old Warner Brothers Studio Stores but my favorite is Affleck. Irons for Alfred too.

giphy.gif

Kilmer had my favorite batsuit(the one in the beginning not the end one) until Batfleck.

Ben Affleck is my favorite Batman so far as well. Keaton has the nostalgia, Kilmer even has a soft spot because I remember the Batman Forever craze especially at the old Warner Brothers Studio Stores but my favorite is Affleck. Irons for Alfred too.

giphy.gif

Just based on BvS so far, it looks like Ben is shaping up to be my favorite Bats also.

As far as Alfred, I think I would give the nod to Michael Caine, with Irons looking like a close second.

I wonder if collectors will buy this version if HT throw us ben affleck sculpt..

The question is if we will get a Bruce Wayne - not just a sculpt with a future Batman. Because that, at least for me, is where the money is. I would the two (Bats and Bruce) together. I have a pose in mind for that idea. And since there's no news on that I might just go with the Eleven sculpt from OSK and build one, but I would hate to do that and have a real, superb HT one come out as a summer convention exclusive or something.

I wouldn't mind getting a full on Bruce Wayne with the Batsuit similar to what they did with the Bale armory.

25qymgg.jpg

I thought it'd be a lock but the further we are from the film the less likely I think this will be.

I wouldn't mind getting a full on Bruce Wayne with the Batsuit similar to what they did with the Bale armory.

25qymgg.jpg

I thought it'd be a lock but the further we are from the film the less likely I think this will be.
this I want

This Universe is just beginning Im sure we'll get some kind of Bat Armory.

Back