1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think only 2000 were made (according to budget stark). Conversion chances not that great

It's 3000 with 500 units allocated for their homebase in HK and the 2500 distributed in undisclosed unit per region all over the world, not just the US.

I hopped on the waitlist a couple hours after it sold out day one. Anyone think there's hope for me?

I hopped on the waitlist a couple hours after it sold out day one. Anyone think there's hope for me?

I think so. There's always those who change their mind once it starts processing, or those who are unfortunate, who still wants one but gets their credit card gets declined.

I think so. There's always those who change their mind once it starts processing, or those who are unfortunate, who still wants one but gets their credit card gets declined.

Thanks. I hope it does.
Looking at cool poses people are using for the BvS figure is making me anxious. :lol

I think could be cool extra recasting the rebreather like green or purple for joker/bats to use just a idea as he spreads Smilex gas all over Gotham.:lol

at 2500 for most of the world this will be extremely limited- maybe Sideshow got only like 500 for the States...glad i jumped on twelve minutes after it went up:lol

at 2500 for most of the world this will be extremely limited- maybe Sideshow got only like 500 for the States...glad i jumped on twelve minutes after it went up:lol

And 2000 goes where? In Europe sellers got exactly ... zero pieces :lol

I have the bvs Batman, but I was constantly checking and got him soon as he went up . Being that I had to pull the car. Over

I kept refreshing all day and I was luckily at a place where I could pre-order it on my phone. I was expecting it to sell out quickly, but I didn't expect it to sell out in just a few hours.

I got the link on my phone through an email. Saw it loved it, but consider holding off till my rewards points converted. Checked and saw that they did and quickly put them to this figure. Got the preorder confirmation, and ent back to look at it again and it was waitlisted. All in a span of a half an hour.

Good thing I snagged one as well. Wasn't suprised it sold out within a matter of hours. This is a must for alot of people. Those who are still on the waitlist still have a good chance of getting it.

Back