Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised that you didn't buy extra cop uniforms and True Type bodies to make random honor guard cops to flank the Joker.

MMSDXJoker18.jpg

.............you're onto something there :monkey3

I'm surprised that you didn't buy extra cop uniforms and True Type bodies to make random honor guard cops to flank the Joker.

MMSDXJoker18.jpg

Actually I have 1 extra, but need at least 1-2 more before it'll look decent. Its not a priority right now with so much other stuff

Do you have that street corner set up for you BR?

IMG_5285.JPG

IMG_5271.JPG

DSC08078.JPG

:lol weathered hospital bed :lol

Props to making that custom display, but it would look sooooo silly on the shelf.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Especially since it's too small for Hot Toys figures. People are being fooled by the pillows propping the head up. Forced perspective is making it look bigger than it actually is. If the pillows were removed, and he was laying flat, the head bar would come to the base of his skull. It's clearly meant for shorter Dragon/Hasbro figures, hell, maybe even MEGOs. :lol

What does your Bank Robber Joker do without clown masked thugs to kill or banks to rob?

What does your Cop Joker do without Mayors to shoot or crowds to hide in?

Haha, the funny thing is, I totally understand where DiFabio is coming from - no need for a "display" and related characters to show off a cool figure like Nurse Joker....

...but I do have a lineup of 4 honor guard cops behind my honor guard Cop Joker. And I do have the 5 bank robber clowns to go with my Bank Robber Joker.

I should really get around to posting some pics...

Well given its supposed to be in a hospital 'dirtying' up may not be the right word!

:exactly:

Ok that's it - I'm gonna prove you guys wrong :lol
If I get it

I'm looking at this bed and trying to see the potential. I guess if you painted the grey parts a more metallic silver it would help. And then getting some sheets on there would make a big difference too - it would also hide Harvey's legs.

One unfixable problem is that it's way undersized. But it would definitely fit in a detolf.

DSC_2689.jpg

Haha, the funny thing is, I totally understand where DiFabio is coming from - no need for a "display" and related characters to show off a cool figure like Nurse Joker....

...but I do have a lineup of 4 honor guard cops behind my honor guard Cop Joker. And I do have the 5 bank robber clowns to go with my Bank Robber Joker.

picture.php

YOU LIE!
2dhtbow.gif

Man, funny how I could miss this.

Great news! I have always wanted a TDK Joker, now I can get one at retail price.:clap

If having a hospital bed set up for that scene is your thing and want one then go for it. But why would you want that bed? It's cheap,too small and even if you did try modify it it would still look wrong.

If having a hospital bed set up for that scene is your thing and want one then go for it. But why would you want that bed? It's cheap,too small and even if you did try modify it it would still look wrong.

TheFriend, my friend, who are you talking to? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back