Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be a special edition Heath head sculpt, with a mustache under his make up, and hair that's closer to yellow instead of green. His suit will also be pink and not purple. That's what a rep from HT told me.

Spoiler Spoiler:

How about Joker riding in an 1983 Peterbuilt :lol
Dumbledore%2BWouldn%2527t%2BLet%2BThis%2BHappen.jpg

i wouldnt mind a joker police interrogation depends on how the sculpt turns out

Because it's a v2 i think that we'll have both purple Joker and nurse... i don't thinj they will release a v2 without the pyrple coat...

as long as the likeness is better than the previous attempts, I think people will buy this regardless.

as long as the likeness is better than the previous attempts, I think people will buy this regardless.

No doubt. I didn't actually notice it all that much until I started visiting these forums, but yeah the others really don't look like Heath. The Bank Robber and Honor Guard sculpts aren't bad, but it would be nice to get a truly accurate Heath sculpt.

No doubt. I didn't actually notice it all that much until I started visiting these forums, but yeah the others really don't look like Heath. The Bank Robber and Honor Guard sculpts aren't bad, but it would be nice to get a truly accurate Heath sculpt.

So, you dont think the BR Joker headsculpt is accurate?? IMO is one of the best HT sculpts ever.

So, you dont think the BR Joker headsculpt is accurate?? IMO is one of the best HT sculpts ever.

It's a nice sculpt, certainly the best of the Ledger sculpts they have done.

But they can do much better, standards have risen in the past 3 yrs since they produced that added to the fact that a number of custom sculpts are more accurate than HT's Ledgers.

But they can do much better, standards have risen in the past 3 yrs since they produced that added to the fact that a number of custom sculpts are more accurate than HT's Ledgers.

:exactly: and what i believe is that there are "some" people out there who will only accept hot toys sculpts, the best of hot toys sculpt's be it the br or dx is the best joker sculpt period and they don't care for anything custom no matter how good it is, but the funny thing is hot toys themselves know they can do better hence this 2.0 release.

I'd imagine they hate to see things better than what they've already put out.

I remember reading an interview posted here where they were complaining about how unlicensed figures ruin there chances of getting a license. They specifically mentioned " No Country for Old men " which I very much doubt they would have ever picked up the license for anyway.

Customs and unlicensed stuff probably leaves a bad taste in their mouth and if they want to really own the market they'll be trying to even beat that side of it too , or most of it anyway. Surely they couldn't have missed all the custom joker stuff out there , they probably realized if people keep wanting to change the first one they must not be happy with it. It makes them a ton of money and they please most of the fans.

I hope this is the case anyway , it should only make their figures even better.
The one problem that we're already seeing is that they'll probably be more expensive now that they think they're figure gods.

Checking back for some news eh? Yeah, me too :(

It's a circle. Over and over. Just give us a pic already, some news, a teaser, something

Yep. Just look at the T-1000 sculpt and that new Bale sculpt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back