Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy just listed his Rare Hospital Bed on ebay, check it out
DSC_2689.jpg

Well ok! Of course i'd expect HT's to be much better but I think I proved my point. This dio does indeed have a fan base.

:lol weathered hospital bed :lol

Props to making that custom display, but it would look sooooo silly on the shelf.

:lol weathered hospital bed :lol

Props to making that custom display, but it would look sooooo silly on the shelf.

Yeah, that isn't exactly the scene I'd want displayed. But, I have no issue with a Nurse Joker figure joining my Joker display. Considering the number of people who bought the Toysmon Nurse Joker outfit for their customs I'm guessing I'm not alone either.

And lets not forget a second hospital bed and room for next year with Bruce in a ski mask and Gordon in a patterned hospital gown and oxygen mask. Lest we feel that our 1/6 hospital fetishes are coming to an end.

Why stop there? Might as well put those sweet Interrogation scene dios to even better use. Batman and Joker? Pfft, buy a second environment, we need an Interrogation Scene shelf with custom Lau and Rachel Dawes figures.

Nurse on his own is fairly pointless for me.

What does your Bank Robber Joker do without clown masked thugs to kill or banks to rob?

What does your Cop Joker do without Mayors to shoot or crowds to hide in?

And lets not forget a second hospital bed and room for next year with Bruce in a ski mask and Gordon in a patterned hospital gown and oxygen mask. Lest we feel that our 1/6 hospital fetishes are coming to an end.

Why stop there? Might as well put those sweet Interrogation scene dios to even better use. Batman and Joker? Pfft, buy a second environment, we need an Interrogation Scene shelf with custom Lau and Rachel Dawes figures.

Depending on the significance of the scene in the film, I can totally see myself displaying the Bruce in ski mask with gordon. :lol

Rachel and Lau? Naa.
The only way Lau is getting on my shelf is in the TV monitor in a mob scene display, or on top of a burning pile of cash :yess:

What does your Bank Robber Joker do without clown masked thugs to kill or banks to rob?

What does your Cop Joker do without Mayors to shoot or crowds to hide in?

Bank Robber is on the curb waiting for the clowns :lol

Cop is a lonely bugger. Not sure how I can help him at this point :gah::rotfl

Cop is a lonely bugger. Not sure how I can help him at this point :gah::rotfl

I'm surprised that you didn't buy extra cop uniforms and True Type bodies to make random honor guard cops to flank the Joker.

MMSDXJoker18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back