Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forever-Alone1.jpg

Wait a minute... why ypu only talk about nurse and interrogation Joker?
Is it hinted that we don't have purple suit Joker with this v2?

I have the DX-01. I am very satisfied with the purple suit joker. If it is another purple suit Joker I would hope it is with real hair, then I might would buy it.

Because it's a v2 i think that we'll have both purple Joker and nurse... i don't thinj they will release a v2 without the pyrple coat...

Wow. For the first time since I've started collecting, I'm genuinely torn on what I want this to be. I want a Nurse Joker, but I accepted the fact that HT probably wouldn't want to release a 4th Joker fig, and that if I absolutely had to have a nurse, I'd have to buy a custom. But with the announcement of this, and the suggestion of an Interrogation Joker(which was my favorite paint job) I don't know which I'd rather have. I don't really care about the coat anymore. I have two of those. Eff. The waiting on this announcement sucks.

so it's sure? No purple? You suggest me to buy the v1 if i want the purple outfit then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back