Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

Of course it is the BR Joker. They can't milk something if they keep making different things.

Way to go HT!

Hey if it is better then first Bank Robber witch I dont see it even being a Bank Robber again I might be interested Bank Robber is my fav with DX...

If it's the bank robber Joker I hope they include the shotgun.

Some other accessories I'd like to see if the do a purple coat version is Revolver, RPG, boot knife and lead pipe.

I think we can all agree though a nurse Joker would be awesome if they made it!:pray:

I already did a knife shoe mod, I have a RPG, and I could make the lead pipe... So if thats all it would bring It would to be a huge improvment to get me to buy...

Maybe HT will make rooted hair. The customs on this board with the rooted hair are like $600 just for the sculpt!

I just bought the Bank Robber a couple of days ago :(

This DX will surely be over $200. I paid around $180 for my BR. So, I feel good about that.

Plus, we really don't know for sure if they are going to make a BR. But, HT doesn't fail to make us feel bad, so they probably will.

Anyone interested in TDK Joker Concept Art?

robbliss4aa289ddfcbd2.jpg

Dont think I've seen this one before - any more?

Oh cheer up mate! Even I bought the BR Joker recently from a fellow freak sans the main head sculpt; costed me $120+ s/h. Not a bad deal I guess, but still there was money spent. Look at it this way; you have another (Great Looking!) Bank Robber to show off in your shelf. Maybe this time they will give us the school bus too and we can have our own, "...no, no, no, no... I kill the bus driver!" scene :yess: And, if they give us the Classic Joker, as suggested by the color of the numbers "2.0" on the poster, we'll create our Jail diorama with it!! :yess: Bottomline, more Heath Jokers we have, more ways we can display them the We want to!!

I just wanna see this thing before I buy the original dx off my friend. I can't wait to see this sculpt. However, I do agree that Bank Robber Joker could have been the final one. I ____ my pants when that figure came out.

They messed up the shirt buttons and the watch (I think). So, they can improve those. But the sculpts were and are awesome!

They messed up the shirt buttons and the watch (I think). So, they can improve those. But the sculpts were and are awesome!

No doubt. I agree 100% but I'm thinking they'll do a new sculpt for this figure. That's really the only thing that'll get me to buy it. I'm not buying a whole new figure for just accurate clothing. If I already have the head then screw it.

If there's new clothing I'd buy it. But if there's just a new head and not new clothing, I'll pass and just pic up th loose head when it's released

****ing lame of Hot Toys is it's Bank Robber.

Heh. Another one. Makes sense from a business standpoint with the TDKR rush coming up. Make another available to new HT converts that missed the Joker rush a year or two ago ... there are probably quite a few that won't get in on TDKR if they can't get a Joker.

I can't think of many circumstances where I'd buy this. I'm happy with the two figures I have. If its another purple suit, bank robber, or cop, its a no go. I'm not interested in a nurse (cross-dressing action figures are a non-starter).

I might buy an aftermarket headsculpt ... but it'd have to be significantly different from the four headscupts I already have.

SnakeDoc

There is currently no details yet except this:

279717_192092170852781_138228759572456_548889_5207515_o.jpg

Given that it's the same cover as the DX01, there is fair justification that this could simply be a re-issue of the DX01 already done.

I re-posed my DX01 today and am still in awe at the awesomeness of it, if you have the DX i see no reason to get another Purple suit Joker.

That they call it version "2.0" suggests to me that it isn't gonna be a simple re-issue. Usually that applies to software when there are a number of new upgrades. Frankly, I don't think HT has given us a perfect Ledger likenesses yet (though BR Joker is pretty damn good). They haven't done rooted hair of course, and as the custom fans here could tell you, I'm sure there are plenty of minor adjustments that could be made to the costume, etc.

I'll probably pass on this unless they do something to really blow our collective minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back