Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

Hottoys-logo.jpg
=
cash-cow_0.jpg

hemadd.jpg

How about this...upside down Joker with dogs (from the end of the movie)

Dark+Knight+-+Joker+upside+down.png

I don't even know where to begin in this thread, I'm still in shock that Hot Toys are making another TDK Joker.

I don't even know where to begin in this thread, I'm still in shock that Hot Toys are making another TDK Joker.

Now I'm shocked when they don't release the same figure again and again.

I hope they revisit this guy...

6309_press01-001.jpg

it was already confirmed that Neca and Hot Toys are working on Robocop in 2011 - 2012

KwWMj-550x.jpg

says so at the bottom left

-

it was already confirmed that Neca and Hot Toys are working on Robocop in 2011 - 2012

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up! Had my secret project Mark IV in the trade section for a bit looking for a Robocop.

Decided to hold onto him. Glad I did!:clap

WOW, 15 pages of of people _____ing and others agreeing with me, since noon. God I love these boards! :lol

Apparently you can get 12,000 MPG if you put a HT Joker in the gas tank of your car.

Pfft. Adam's Joker sculpt gives me 15,000 mpg.

Of course i'm buying this figure. XD

Look on the top of this pic, in the center:

jFz7h.jpg

Curious...

I cant really see a damn thing. I see The Joker. Anyway I see both sides, personally Im not "mad" at HT. Like its been stated to nauseum they are a company to make a profit, I dont really see how that makes me a fan boy rushing to the defense of my favorite toy company, its a simple fact. BUT it is kinda irritating that I just finished getting all the pieces I needed for my DX :lol Its almost like well " why buy this now when in a yr they'll come out with a new enhanced and superior one.. Thats just the nature of the beast though. Hell, we dont even know what this thing looks like yet and were all going bat $H!+ :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back