Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

:lol Funny forum.

Its almost like well " why buy this now when in a yr they'll come out with a new enhanced and superior one.. Thats just the nature of the beast though. Hell, we dont even know what this thing looks like yet and were all going bat $H!+ :lol

There will always be a new enhanced superior one after this. ;)

As a noob who didn't even know who Hot Toys were when they first released TDK figures, I pray this is a purple coat joker. :pray: Anything else = fail for me.

As a noob who didn't even know who Hot Toys were when they first released TDK figures, I pray this is a purple coat joker. :pray: Anything else = fail for me.

Same here too!:exactly::pray:

Probably gonna pass, even without much information on it. Perfectly happy with my DX Joker. Plus Keaton & Nicholson get priority over anything.

Wow enough Jokers already HT damn! Work on some other figures. We get like 5 different TDK Jokers but no Rorschach or NightOwl for Watchmen.

I guess it's because they sell like hot cakes since TDK was a huge success.

I'm getting it. The way I see it, I have the DX Batman and (hopefully) the Begins Batman. Joker should get the same rule of 2. Bottom line, this year is being dominated by DC and HT, but Batman more than anything.
Jack Joker DX, Heath Joker DX, Bale Batman TF, Keaton Batman DX, the Batmobile, and Reeve Superman, since maybe half of these are coming next year, I'll probably have to add TDKR to that list.

I'm getting it. The way I see it, I have the DX Batman and (hopefully) the Begins Batman. Joker should get the same rule of 2. Bottom line, this year is being dominated by DC and HT, but Batman more than anything.
Jack Joker DX, Heath Joker DX, Bale Batman TF, Keaton Batman DX, the Batmobile, and Reeve Superman, since maybe half of these are coming next year, I'll probably have to add TDKR to that list.

So the '89 Bats and Joker are DXs?

Look on the top of this pic, in the center:

jFz7h.jpg

Curious...

Some people was joking about that but look what I've found now:

joker-1.jpg

It can be just a reference to the Bank Robber or a clue about the new JoKer 2.0.

Last edited:

It should be interrogation room/nurse with joint covering sleeves and newly sculpted hands. Maybe even a dio of some sort.

Also, does anyone else find it interesting that they have the Wayne Toy Fair head under the TDK banner?

It should be interrogation room/nurse with joint covering sleeves and newly sculpted hands. Maybe even a dio of some sort.

Also, does anyone else find it interesting that they have the Wayne Toy Fair head under the TDK banner?

Well it's clearly based on his TDK look :dunno

Not pudgy enough for Begins Bale

I just find it interesting how there's a separate poster for Begins, yet the BW is listed under the TDK Banner. I'm probably just over-analyzing though.:lol

On an alternative note, they should pull an Iron Man and release a proper suit and tie for this guy.

While I doubt this one will have rooted hair, I have to feel sorry for the guys who have spent over a year and thousands of dollars building the ultimate Joker if this turns out better than the custom-made ones.

I still think HT is trolling custom boards looking for the most popular characters and saying, "Let's screw 'em!"

I want the interogation room joker as well or the purple coat joker since I missed that one .

Anyone interested in TDK Joker Concept Art?

robbliss4aa289ddfcbd2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back