Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

I won't, but i am curious to see what HT do with this, if it's nurse Joker i'm in if it's anything else, no freaking way.

Either way I'm in. Worst case scenario, I flip it for a mint in 2 years to a self-depraved Joker psycho who doesn't wanna pay $2k for a MIB DX01 because they're scarce after being butchered by customizers. :lol

Do you think the value of a DX01 will go up or down after this is released?

Meh. I have the Bank Robber, if it turns out to be an "upgrade" on that I surely doubt that they'll not include a way to get the standard Joker look and I'll just pose it that way. Either way I missed out on the DX 1.0 so I'll be getting this, if it's something which I don't need to display it just saves me a having to look for a TrueType.

It won't drop as dramatically as people are thinking, you won't see it below retail or even at it, just slightly above and then it'll climb. If it includes something alternative you'll see eBay sellers not only pushing that as a selling point but also pushing the fact that the DX 1.0 is the only place to get the "Cop Joker".

If this does end up being another purple suit joker, I can see it getting some new clothes. I see a new vest, overcoat and tie at least. Aseesawing how great the Jack Joker's over coat looks, I think HT can definitely make a better looking coat than what comes on the DX01. I'm not bashing the DX, but I would like to see how it's going to be upgraded if it's another purple suit joker

It won't drop as dramatically as people are thinking, you won't see it below retail or even at it, just slightly above and then it'll climb. If it includes something alternative you'll see eBay sellers not only pushing that as a selling point but also pushing the fact that the DX 1.0 is the only place to get the "Cop Joker".

I agree 100%. I think they're be a little drop in price, of course. But when comparing the original retail price and the secondary market value, there will still be a considerable difference.

I love my DX. Yeah, the clothes are a bit off. I'm gonna feel REALLY sorry if the 2.0's clothing is just as good as kato's. 1000$ is a lot of money.

The real problem for Hot Toys is that there are not that many versions of Heath in the film.

Maybe they can do a behind the scenes version. Heath getting ready to be the Joker or something like that.

Or, they can give us a Missile-carrying Joker in truck.

130357596836.jpg

The real problem for Hot Toys is that there are not that many versions of Heath in the film.

Maybe they can do a behind the scenes version. Heath getting ready to be the Joker or something like that.

Or, they can give us a Missile-carrying Joker in truck.

130357596836.jpg

:lol:rotfl:lol

I don't know if that's a joke or not... NOT THAT MANY VERSIONS? There are already 4 obvious versions the could do, three they've already done. The next one would be ____ing nurse Joker.

Then there is other stuff like a laughing sculpt.

I gotta watch the Dark Knight now to reinforce Ledger's Joker's awesomeness due to that pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back