Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

I definitely see it, amazing sculpt :clap

I would love it HT did something similar for this new Joker.

I don't see how it could be much better :dunno

Maybe the nose could be tweaked but that's about it :wave

I appreciated the quality of the paint and the details in the sculpt , but in my eyes it could use some tweaks, the nose look's too big and there is something not right about the eyes, i just can't put my finger on it, i have the same issues with the laughing sculpt..

4885087040_ea7354bb03.jpg

I appreciated the quality of the paint and the details in the sculpt , but in my eyes it could use some tweaks, the nose look's too big and there is something not right about the eyes, i just can't put my finger on it, i have the same issues with the laughing sculpt..

4885087040_ea7354bb03.jpg

Well this one here is a different sculpt to the one we were talking about (clearly)

Yes the nose on this one is a bit too large for sure. This particular one is one of Adam's older Ledger sculpts, the likeness has got better with progressive versions

Who wants to bet DX02 is DX01 with the accurate coat and a Nurse set and Nurse head instead of the cop?

DEf picking this up Ihave the very first version of the hot toys joker and as much as I love it it wasent a dx so this is awsome for all of us that got into the collecting game late.

I don't see how it could be much better :dunno

Maybe the nose could be tweaked but that's about it :wave

Nah, aside from the nose being more Polynesian, most of the other features look a bit more puffy too, like the cheeks and jaw, where Ledger was more lean in the face. But I don't wanna dig into it too much before some fanboy comes in and rants the straw man argument, "You could sculpt better?" I'll just say that those who are happy with it should enjoy it, but don't compare it to anything else outside of that thread.

Nah, aside from the nose being more Polynesian, most of the other features look a bit more puffy too, like the cheeks and jaw, where Ledger was more lean in the face. But I don't wanna dig into it too much before some fanboy comes in and rants the straw man argument, "You could sculpt better?" I'll just say that those who are happy with it should enjoy it, but don't compare it to anything else outside of that thread.

Yupp couldn't be happier with it but you're of course entitled to you're opinion :peace

Anyway - back to the topic - given Tommy has posted something to do with this, I guess the reveal is a lot closer than we thought!

Heres my MonkeyRobotMaster Laughing Head compared to actual Screen Caps

IMHO, top right corner shot in particular, looks nothing like Ledger (great start for a LOBO though). :dunno

But again, if you guys are happy with them, that's what's most important. :lecture

If that is indeed a sneak peek at the 2.0, it seems they gave him hair. Unless they sculpted the back of his head to have small strands of hair.

IMHO, top right corner shot in particular, looks nothing like Ledger (great start for a LOBO though). :dunno

But again, if you guys are happy with them, that's what's most important. :lecture

Zach's sculpt are the best ones imo, his last sculpt is bloody unbelievable :horror , but i must say i was never a fan of the laughing sculpt to be honest and going by the pics the re-sizing did not do this laughing sculpt any favors, but like Void said let's move on and back to topic.:peace

If that is indeed a sneak peek at the 2.0, it seems they gave him hair. Unless they sculpted the back of his head to have small strands of hair.

That's not a figure that's actually a Photo of Heath ( I assume you are speaking of the pic with his back turned to us with the red lines drawn over it)

That picture is not of a figure - that's a real picture of Ledger in costume - with marks showing the coat tails. I guess evidence that HT is aware the DX01 coat was wrong as it did not have those tails and presumable the v2 will address that

That's not a figure that's actually a Photo of Heath ( I assume you are speaking of the pic with his back turned to us with the red lines drawn over it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back