Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

I would only get this if it's not ridiculously overpriced (BB Wayne/Shadow Pred) and either:

1. A solo Nurse Joker
2. Nurse Joker (main) with new BRJ second fig with smiling sculpt

So, how much is BB Wayne (non-ebay scalper price)?

I would only get this if it's not ridiculously overpriced (BB Wayne/Shadow Pred) and either:

1. A solo Nurse Joker
2. Nurse Joker (main) with new BRJ second fig with smiling sculpt

Well that pic of the movie suit being used as reference suggests they are working on a better joker suit, i doubt they would do an updated joker figure and not include an updated purple suit!:dunno:cuckoo:

The fact that people who collect plastic figurines still oppose rooted hair on the account of it being too "doll-like" makes me wonder if the mass population of male mentality will ever reach the 21st century.

I wouldn't mind rooted hair. As long as it is done right and lasts forever.

I wouldn't mind if HT did hair similar to this custom on the new Joker :D Seems some people don't like the "dolly feel" when not using sculpted hair, but I think Joker can pull it off :D

one_sixth_scale_joker_head_2_by_bobbyc1225-d30zn5e.jpg

one_sixth_scale_joker_head_by_bobbyc1225-d30zn43.jpg

Woooot :monkey2 this looks GREAT!

OK why would someone post these pictures? Don't you people know this head sculpt shuts threads down! This is a HOT TOYS DX JOKER thread. Let's keep it that way. :lol

The fact that people who collect plastic figurines still oppose rooted hair on the account of it being too "doll-like" makes me wonder if the mass population of male mentality will ever reach the 21st century.

Or the blatant stupidity of someone who deems punched "Barbie" hair on a high-end $200+ limited edition collectible perfectly acceptable. If they can make it look remotely like Bobby's hair, I'm all for it. They can't, so they shouldn't. Case closed. :huh

OK why would someone post these pictures? Don't you people know this head sculpt shuts threads down! This is a HOT TOYS DX JOKER thread. Let's keep it that way. :lol
I was pointing out how it would be cool to have rooted hair, on the new DX Joker, similar to the pics.

Why would those pics shut the thread down?

Would like to create the MCU diorama with the new one. Just wishing they give us the Florence Nightingale version this time WITH NO JOINTS SHOWING like Mr. Jake Sully!!

Why would those pics shut the thread down?

B/c the big debate/arguing will begin yet again

"I like my HT joker better"
"Adam's has a better likeness"
"BobbyC's is the best there is, PERIOD!"
"BobbyC's is too overpriced"
"don't hate b/c you're too broke to afford one" yada yada yada.

so yes let's move one from bobby's amazing sculpt please as Shorty has said an keep the focus on HT DX Joker before things get out of hand once again

B/c the big debate/arguing will begin yet again

"I like my HT joker better"
"Adam's has a better likeness"
"BobbyC's is the best there is, PERIOD!"
"BobbyC's is too overpriced"
"don't hate b/c you're too broke to afford one" yada yada yada.

so yes let's move one from bobby's amazing sculpt please as Shorty has said an keep the focus on HT DX Joker before things get out of hand once again

:lecture:lecture:lecture No poopball fights in the regular thread! :exactly:

This thread is taking a nose dive in a hurry. I blame Larry :D :yess:

why is this thread getting littered with custom sculpts anyway? none of them are very good IMO.

But you know how much the Legder nuts like to throw the poopballs

Do you think we've saved the thread in time???:pray:

It all depends on whether or not the scrotemonkeys got cold and climbed back up into the taint to keep warm. :huh

sorry_2.gif

I joined in June guys :thud:

Moving on :D

why is this thread getting littered with custom sculpts anyway?

A small percentage are showing off what they think is a superior sculpt, the rest are trying to justify the amounts they spent on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back