Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

Hmm I wonder if the new suit will have a proper orange lining this time around???

I won't throw a fit if the figure doesn't have the following improvements, but I'd love to see proper orange lining, blue/grey sports jacket color, and better shoes.

A bank robber outfit would be gravy, and the outfit I'd prefer over cop or nurse.

That's not a figure that's actually a Photo of Heath ( I assume you are speaking of the pic with his back turned to us with the red lines drawn over it)

Come up with your own words!:pfft: ...:lol

I wouldn't mind if HT did hair similar to this custom on the new Joker :D Seems some people don't like the "dolly feel" when not using sculpted hair, but I think Joker can pull it off :D

one_sixth_scale_joker_head_2_by_bobbyc1225-d30zn5e.jpg

one_sixth_scale_joker_head_by_bobbyc1225-d30zn43.jpg

I'd be shocked if they could deliver that in mass production.

I just wanna see what's in the box so I can decide to pull the trigger or not. If it's an improved purple suit joker and a nurse, I'll definitely be picking him up.

Hope he comes with a no-see jointed body.

I wouldn't mind if HT did hair similar to this custom on the new Joker :D Seems some people don't like the "dolly feel" when not using sculpted hair, but I think Joker can pull it off :D

one_sixth_scale_joker_head_2_by_bobbyc1225-d30zn5e.jpg

one_sixth_scale_joker_head_by_bobbyc1225-d30zn43.jpg

I'm in the opposing corner. I don't want doll hair on my action figure. :nono

I dont know how i feel about them making a new joker. Im kind of pissed, but happy at the same time. I hope the new one will be totally different and more movie accurate. If it is then ill sell my dx01. If its just slighty different then the dx01 then ill just buy the improved parts.

I'm down with this personally. An updated/more accurate DX trenchcoat Joker with a nurse joker switch out outfit and head sculpt (in the same way they did the police outfit for DX01 Joker) would be my personal preference here.

I guess DX01 Joker prices are about to take a serious tumble on Ebay...

Exactly. I've yet to see HT have a production figure where rooted hair actually looked good. The prototype looks awesome and then you wind up getting a bigassed Buffy Davis afro on your figure that needs serious styling.

I'd be shocked if they could deliver that in mass production.

I agree, i can't see that level of rooted hair on a mass produced figure ..and rooted hair only look's good at "that level".

The hair. I wouldn't count a rooted hair Joker being mass produced and coming out nearly as well as the proto. :dunno
:thud: Shattered Dreams :medic
th_14tvcxj.gif

Exactly. I've yet to see HT have a production figure where rooted hair actually looked good. The prototype looks awesome and then you wind up getting a bigassed Buffy Davis afro on your figure that needs serious styling.
Same gif, different meaning.

th_14tvcxj.gif

I agree, i can't see that level of rooted hair on a mass produced figure ..and rooted hair only look's good at "that level".
Alright already :monkey2

I'm really looking forward to seeing this new Joker. I'm still using the V1 vest and would really like to update it to a more vibrant green one. Wouldn't mind a new purple coat too, although I'm happy with the DX one. Hopefully we'll get a laughing sculpt this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back