Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

What 2.0 WON'T come with:

Grenade Rig
Cop Costume

Jeez Ok my Bad I got excited, but to call me a noobs, I have been joined longer then you. I almost wet myself when this was announced so to see a protential pic I was gonna ump the gun ofcourse.

Fine then, newb. Now it's legit. :wave

I think that a Final Battle/Cocktail party/Nurse Joker would be awesome.
Think about it:
-Fully realized and newly developed clothing, complete with wires in the coat
-Newly developed PERS Headsculpt with Alternate Final Battle faceplate
-Newly developed rooted hair
-2nd Nurse Joker Headsculpt with switch out hair and real wig
-Newly developed True Type Body with joint covering arms and legs

Joker Clothing set includes:
-1 Newly developed fully accurate frock coat with wires
-1 Newly developed fully accurate blazer
-1 Newly developed fully accurate waistcoat
-1 Newly developed fully accurate shirt
-1 Newly developed fully accurate tie with wire for extra poseability
-1 Newly developed fully accurate pair of suspenders
-1 Newly developed fully accurate pair of trousers
-1 Newly developed fully accurate pair of socks
-1 pair of newly developed fully accurate shoes w/ extendable metal blade

Nurse Joker:
-1 Newly developed fully accurate skirt
-1 Newly developed fully accurate belt
-1 pair of fully accurate socks
-1 pair of newly developed fully accurate shoes
-1 Harvey Dent Campaign badge
-1 fully accurate face mask
-1 fully accurate Matilda nametag
-1 fully accurate pen
-1 fully accurate watch

Accessories:
Cocktail Scene:
-1 shrimp cocktail
-1 empty champagne glass
-1 shotgun w/ functional pump
-1 Newly developed knife with extendable metal blade
Final Battle scene:
-1 metal object
-3 dogs with metal chains
-1 Detonator
-1 tripwire for alternate upside down display
Nurse scene:
-1 gun with removable clip and silencer
-1 medical chart
-1 detonator

Hell, I'd cut out the nurse part if it meant 3 dogs.

I think that a Final Battle/Cocktail party/Nurse Joker would be awesome.
Think about it:
-Fully realized and newly developed clothing, complete with wires in the coat
-Newly developed PERS Headsculpt with Alternate Final Battle faceplate
-Newly developed rooted hair
-2nd Nurse Joker Headsculpt with switch out hair and real wig
-Newly developed True Type Body with joint covering arms and legs

Joker Clothing set includes:
-1 Newly developed fully accurate frock coat with wires
-1 Newly developed fully accurate blazer
-1 Newly developed fully accurate waistcoat
-1 Newly developed fully accurate tie with wire for extra poseability
-1 Newly developed fully accurate pair of suspenders
-1 Newly developed fully accurate pair of trousers
-1 Newly developed fully accurate pair of socks
-1 pair of newly developed fully accurate shoes w/ extendable metal blade

Nurse Joker:
-1 Newly developed fully accurate skirt
-1 Newly developed fully accurate belt
-1 pair of fully accurate socks
-1 pair of newly developed fully accurate shoes
-1 Harvey Dent Campaign badge
-1 fully accurate face mask
-1 fully accurate Matilda nametag
-1 fully accurate pen
-1 fully accurate watch

Accessories:
Cocktail Scene:
-1 shrimp cocktail
-1 empty champagne glass

-1 shotgun w/ functional pump
-1 Newly developed knife with extendable metal blade
Final Battle scene:
-1 metal object
-3 dogs with metal chains
-1 Detonator
-1 tripwire for alternate upside down display
Nurse scene:
-1 gun with removable clip and silencer
-1 medical chart
-1 detonator

Hell, I'd cut out the nurse part if it meant 3 dogs.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txlXcJDtDwM"]‪Dream On - Aerosmith‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I am dreaming, thanks for posting that, great song.:rock2

:lol :lol

I would think a medical chart would be a given with the nurse getup though.

That looks horrible. :monkey4 I'd rather have the DX version.

Boy! That "horrible" was actually uncalled for and a little too much mate! And people like Calcifer and others who like customs, it will be better NOT to impose (or share) our opinions in forums dedicated to mass produced high quality figures. Now I got what exactly thenam meant by the scrotemonkeys' poopball fights and chest beatings! Comparison like these are the age old apples to oranges kind, now which ones are apples and which ones are oranges, you decide. But seriously, to completely refute someone's work which takes so much of dedication and spirit is not a great thing to do. Whatever he has created, no matter how "horrible" it is, he's done it to the best of his ability, and if few people are happy with it, what's so bad about that. Lets stop getting personal and judging each other and just admire the art we all gather here for. :lecture :peace

to be honest, i have no use for a Nurse joker. It would be great for you completists out there but if this does indeed look crazy good, I'm just goign to pick up the new purple suit joker loose with whatever extra accessories/weapons that tag along with it

That'd make a pretty awesome figure by itself, come to think of it. A final battle joker with dogs. That scene doesn't have too many accessories (knife, detonator and metal object were all I could make out), so that could justify the inclusion of the dogs.

Boy! That "horrible" was actually uncalled for and a little too much mate! And people like Calcifer and others who like customs, it will be better NOT to impose (or share) our opinions in forums dedicated to mass produced high quality figures. Now I got what exactly thenam meant by the scrotemonkeys' poopball fights and chest beatings! Comparison like these are the age old apples to oranges kind, now which ones are apples and which ones are oranges, you decide. But seriously, to completely refute someone's work which takes so much of dedication and spirit is not a great thing to do. Whatever he has created, no matter how "horrible" it is, he's done it to the best of his ability, and if few people are happy with it, what's so bad about that. Lets stop getting personal and judging each other and just admire the art we all gather here for. :lecture :peace

agreed! not to mention that the pic that Calci posted was a photoshop of 2 pics: kato's geat with a photoshopped MRM sculpt that was mirrored so the parted hair is on the opposite side.

Some ppl just have no manners I guess :huh

It could have the "beat em down" pipe!

That scene was awesome...I loved when Joker jumped in between the dogs and started beating Bats with the steel pipe!

to be honest, i have no use for a Nurse joker. It would be great for you completists out there but if this does indeed look crazy good, I'm just goign to pick up the new purple suit joker loose with whatever extra accessories/weapons that tag along with it

Yeah, I have bank robber Joker and wanted to get a purple suit Joker which is why I was about to buy the dx. I'm waiting now.

agreed! not to mention that the pic that Calci posted was a photoshop of 2 pics: kato's geat with a photoshopped MRM sculpt that was mirrored so the parted hair is on the opposite side.

Some ppl just have no manners I guess :huh

I don't normally post custom pics in officially licensed figure threads ..but the figure has not been show yet, so i think it's fair game talking about custom and posting pics of them here until we get full specs and pics, because at the end of the day most of the improvements they can do with joker have already been done by many of the artists on this forum so it's only natural to compare them:dunno

..and fyi, I only mirrored joker's face for it to match the way the body was facing.

Here , this is the last pic i will show of my figure.. honestly:dunno "look's like crap" "Not even close" :cuckoo:

IMG_1006.jpg

See you all when we get full specs and pics!:wave

I LOVE the shirt, tie, waist coat, and pants but the body proportions, big ass head and ugly hands really kill that pic/figure for me.

It looks like an ugly, lanky hermaphrodite and it scares the ____ out of me. I couldn't keep that in my display room, it looks like he/she would show me it's goods and then rape me. DO NOT WANT!

My post wasn't taking a hit at you Calci. I was defending the pic you posted against the dude saying it looked horrible. Saying "some ppl have no manners" was directed at the member calling it horrible, not you bro :peace

My post wasn't taking a hit at you Calci. I was defending the pic you posted against the dude saying it looked horrible. Saying "some ppl have no manners" was directed at the member calling it horrible, not you bro :peace

No offence taken from your post, i knew you were defending my pic:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back