Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree adams sculpt is hands down the best.bobby cs sculpt is a good likeness and the silicone,eyes and hair make it great.

Honestly, scrotemonkeys be damned, I think it's a great looking Joker head. I think it's a very realistic looking sculpt and in several pics, even looks human. That said, I don't see Ledger in it at all. It looks like a cosplayer dressed up as TDK Joker. Therefore, since it's supposed to be Ledger and it's not, it's a caricature of the "Ledger Joker." See how that works? :lol

Where's the one getting made for Nolan?

Hmm, that's not how I interpret "caricature" at all.

A caricature is immediately recognizable as the person it's meant to represent, as it exaggerates the features of that individual. If anything Bobby's Joker is a bit generic - which would be the opposite of a caricature.

Soooooooo, by looking at that head, you can't instantly tell it's supposed to be the TDK Joker? :lol

Agreed. Besides do you really think they give a good goddamn what some collectors think in regards to accuracy? Trust me they don't. They're making money and thats all the matters.

Given the opportunity to be in Howard Chan's position i'd do the exact same thing(s) When Apple releases a newer and better ipod/iphone/ipad you buy it with no question.

Car companies, any or all electronic companies do the very same. It may be sleazy, I agree but if you're gonna _____ about one _____ about them all.

I'm pretty sure no one would buy an iPhone 5 if all it had to offer was a more accurate sock pattern.

What am I saying? They're Apple customers. They'll buy anything Jobs tells them to.

This is the new Joker...

ledgerfilmingWN_450x300.jpg

The pre-going crazy and becoming the Joker, Joker.

It's going to be the bounty Joker, where Michael Jai White puts a bounty on his head. Thugs roll Joker up in a trash bag onto his table and Joker slices him in the mouth.

Joker 2.0 DX
Accessories
Hands, knife
Trash bag to put Joker in
Messy hair
2nd head where he sticks his tongue out

Nurse Joker would be my guess. That takes care of 1 entire Joker outfit head to toe & a slew of accessories to boot. They can include a 1/6 hospital bed & backdrop plus an outfit for a bed ridden Harvey Dent.

:rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back