Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before December 2010, neither did Jack, miracles do happen. As for a Blondie, I'd love Dirty Harry as well.

My point is, we never thought we'd get an official Jack Joker, but we did.

Given Eastwood's 81 and known for being immoveably stubborn, I just don't see him relenting. :lol

That said, I'm certain if a sizable amount of the proceeds benefited that film restoration project he's neck-deep in, that might be a good place to start. Hear that Sideshow? HotToys? :lol

I don't either, but given the fact that he's 81, we might see them pretty soon if his kids are sell outs.:lol

NOTE:This was just a joke. I hope that Mr.Eastwood outlives myself, and the rest of his fans, as he should be made an immortal for his awesomeness alone.

Heath had the potential...he was on the rise, and TDK would have opened up A LOT of roles for him, but he didn't do enough to be considered an icon. It's sad to, I thought he was great as the joker and with the way TDK ended it seemed like Heath was lined up for TDKR I think the line was something like "we are destined to do this forever."

Clint is definitely an Icon.

Even if Heath lived, Nolan would not have used him again for the next film. The way it ended was how it should have been.

Last edited:
Actually Nolan has said he would have used him I'm the third and ge was very much a part of whatever plan he had in mind

I agree Heath was really talented and had he lived he could have become a really iconic actor perhaps but it was not to be

Pacino or Eastwood would both be well deserving of the icon treatment

Oh really. I was just afraid he might have overstayed his welcome in the next if he played a big part.

Actually Nolan has said he would have used him I'm the third and ge was very much a part of whatever plan he had in mind

I agree Heath was really talented and had he lived he could have become a really iconic actor perhaps but it was not to be

Pacino or Eastwood would both be well deserving of the icon treatment

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly: And I don't usually agree with mods, let alone... cough... Void. :lol

Yeah it's weird, most people look at TDK as being all about The Joker. But according to Nolan, TDK was about Batman and Two-Face and The Joker was just a supporting character that would've had a bigger part in the 3rd movie.

Even if Heath lived, Nolan would not have used him again for the next film. The way it ended was how it should have been.

It ended with him saying they are destined to fight forever, or something close to that....completely foreshadowing him being in the next film.

I agree Heath was really talented and had he lived he could have become a really iconic actor perhaps but it was not to bePacino or Eastwood would both be well deserving of the icon treatment

Yeah, TDK just renewed him as an actor. He'd be getting so many movie offers after playing the Joker. Shame.

I'm not the one who wants a 1/6 Aaron Eckhart in a hospital gown? :huh

But what about my naked T-1000 idea, c'mon!? How can you not be down with that? :yess:

I actually think a hospital room display would be a more impressive diorama, if done in enough detail, than even the 'Hit me!' scene. Certainly more economical with space. With the Batpod VS Joker scene unless you actually have a long stretch of 'road' and features like manholes, sidewalk, lamposts, debris and some sort of backdrop that scene is just gonna be your Joker standing at one end of a shelf and the Batpod approaching from the other end and a whole lot of empty shelf in between.....meh. :dunno

But what about my naked T-1000 idea, c'mon!? How can you not be down with that? :yess:

I actually think a hospital room display would be a more impressive diorama, if done in enough detail, than even the 'Hit me!' scene. Certainly more economical with space. With the Batpod VS Joker scene unless you actually have a long stretch of 'road' and features like manholes, sidewalk, lamposts, debris and some sort of backdrop that scene is just gonna be your Joker standing at one end of a shelf and the Batpod approaching from the other end and a whole lot of empty shelf in between.....meh. :dunno

:goodpost::lecture:lecture:exactly:

What I take from everything you posted is that you have no ideas for a DX 2.0 set since nothing you posted would ever be released as a DX set:

- "have Harvey Dent, Gordon and Batman with the Bat-signal on the rooftop" 3 figures + 1/6 working bat signal all in 1 DX set? Not happening.

- "come on hit me" scene with Batman on his Batpod driving towards a Joker with a machine gun on the streets of Gotham" 2 figures & a 1/6 vehicle all in 1 DX set? Keep dreaming :lol

- "Batman and The Joker duking it out at the Prewitt building, or Batman, Two-Face and Gordon at the site where Rachel died or, finally, my personal favorite, the interrogation scene with Batman and the Joker." All would include minimum: 2 full figures + 2 sculpts + diroamas. Not likely happening.

I never made any claims about being "movie accurate", if you want to give me Joker in an IM Mark 1 suit I might buy it.
:pray::pray:
:panic::lol:panic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back