Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think im like the only person who doesnt want the stupid nurse outfit lol

I felt like that too until i got the original DX and i displayed the BR Joker and Cop Joker behind the DX, now i feel like like something is missing... :/

M.

Last edited:
I want a laughing sculpt, don't care too much about the outfit as there were really only two (2) villain outfits of Joker (Purple Suit & Bank Robber).

What is a "villain" outfit? He was a villain in all of his outfits.

____ bank robber, we already got that alt.

Imagine they do purple suit and another bank robber outfit or something :D

I dunno...RB was a solid release maybe even their best as far as Joker goes. The only thing to improve on it( that is if you think of it as an improvement) is giving him PERS. But then again having 2.0 implies some sort of variation rather than an all together different release. It would have been nice to at least given us a freakin teaser pic or something.

Missing out on the first two Nolan Jokers, I'd like sone iteration of the purple suit to go with the bats I have on order. Was the clown mask included with the original bank robber outfit? Would like to see that as well. As for the nurse - wouldn't be my first choice for display, but the completists on the boards, I can see the attraction to it.

Missing out on the first two Nolan Jokers, I'd like sone iteration of the purple suit to go with the bats I have on order. Was the clown mask included with the original bank robber outfit? Would like to see that as well. As for the nurse - wouldn't be my first choice for display, but the completists on the boards, I can see the attraction to it.

No........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back