Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given Eastwood's 81 and known for being immoveably stubborn, I just don't see him relenting. :lol

That said, I'm certain if a sizable amount of the proceeds benefited that film restoration project he's neck-deep in, that might be a good place to start. Hear that Sideshow? HotToys? :lol

yea, as much as I'd like a HT Man With No Name figure, I don't see a couple short dudes from China getting this man to change his mind.

Clint-Eastwood.jpg

There is something about TDK Joker that just makes folks go full retard.

Don't believe me? Just read this thread.

My two cents: It's gonna be a re-release of Bank Robber. People say it's the strongest figure and all, so I can see them do it. Back-up: The card for Joker 2.0 is the Bank Robber box art.

My two cents: It's gonna be a re-release of Bank Robber. People say it's the strongest figure and all, so I can see them do it. Back-up: The card for Joker 2.0 is the Bank Robber box art.

The same joker card design was on the DX01 box so that proves nothing.

Sad but before we're get some stongest tis this thread... is just another SSF thread :lol:(:(:(:(

r2d2-trashcan.jpg

This long wait between announcement and official pictures has me thinking they're updating a ton of stuff, including the headsculpts!!

My guess is a purple suit and nurse.1 I'm sure hot toys have seen bobby c and adams superior heads and katos superior clothes and don't want to be 2nd best.also enterbay got licence and are making 1 4 scale figures I wouldn't be suprised if that had something to do with it.

My guess is a purple suit and nurse.1 I'm sure hot toys have seen bobby c and adams superior heads and katos superior clothes and don't want to be 2nd best.also enterbay got licence and are making 1 4 scale figures I wouldn't be suprised if that had something to do with it.

:exactly: That's definitely the reason for this 2.0 version ...if this indeed a revamped purple suit joker no matter how much better it is then the original dx ,tailoring wise hot toys will always come second to Kato, i'm not bragging it's the honest truth ..sculpt wise ya they can take on any custom sculpt judging by there most recent work, but i still don't see them doing rooted hair.

Bring this mother ____er on!!

Sold my second DX01 for $500. Crazy ass people out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back