Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The nurse scene was hilarious but not something i'd need on my shelf. Tbh i'd feel the release would be cheap if they included the nurse outfit. For a DX (version 2.0 no doubt) i'd expect a primo clown outfit with maybe a bonus sculpt. Maybe more.

What wrong with the cheap toysmon set up? It was everything you needed at a great price plus it gave you something to do with the 2nd head sculpt BR came with, for those who didn't use it as mush as the other

The nurse scene was hilarious but not something i'd need on my shelf. Tbh i'd feel the release would be cheap if they included the nurse outfit. For a DX (version 2.0 no doubt) i'd expect a primo clown outfit with maybe a bonus sculpt. Maybe more.

yes, exactly. Perfectly said.

For a DX (version 2.0 no doubt) i'd expect a primo clown outfit with maybe a bonus sculpt. Maybe more.

Sounds good to me. Anything different would be appealing, I can't imagine another purple trench with the same shirt.............:sleep

Would be cool if this came with a few pooches.....would make a great looking display. If not I hope he at least comes with all his other weapons that he used like the shotgun and bazooka.

My buddy just listed his Rare Hospital Bed on ebay, check it out
DSC_2689.jpg

I'll let it stay in this thread because it is loosely relevant as many are discussing a nurse joker as a possibility.

EDIT: the other instance is in the Two Face thread, again loosely related so i'm letting it stay

There's that French disease again,... Lé See. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back